Here at SteamFeed, we’re trying to build the best online resource for small businesses, community managers, business managers, and agencies. All of our content comes from real professionals, using their day-to-day experience to provide valuable, actionable content for you to read.
And it seems like you like it. Since we’ve launched SteamFeed in September, our monthly unique visitors have been increasing like crazy from month-to month, our social communities have grown, and we now have a large group of regular readers.
As a commitment to keep growing our resources, and helping you out with your business, we’re always trying to expand our authors in different categories that aren’t covered by our current authors. Right now, we’re looking for writers that can cover the following topics:
- Small Business
- Growth Strategies
- Business Planning
We’re looking for featured authors that can contribute either once or twice a month. As a featured author, you will be joining an ever growing community of professionals, expanding your personal network and raising more awareness to your personal profiles. What we’ll be looking for in submissions are the following:
- Why do you think you would be a good fit for SteamFeed?
- What’s your professional background and experience like?
- What are some of the projects you’ve worked on, and what kind of results have you gotten from them?
- Link or attach an example of your writing.
- Link to your social accounts (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Personal Blog, etc..)
- Who of our current authors do you know? This is very important, as we often add new authors based on referrals. If you don’t know any of our current authors, you can still submit your request to join the SteamFeed team, however preference will be given to people that already have a relationship with current authors.
If you’re interested in writing for SteamFeed, or have any questions, please email us at [email protected]. We will only consider submissions that have been sent to that email.
Thanks you, and we are looking forward to read through your submissions! :)