Are you interested in writing for SteamFeed.com?
We take the process of choosing authors very seriously. We want people who are not only working in the field that they’re writing about but are also successful at what they do. Our authors believe in getting results through building relationships organically and not by purchasing followers/likes. Gurus need not apply.
Here are your options to become part of the SteamFeed community.
Featured Author – Most Featured Authors contribute to SteamFeed once a month. If you can commit to this schedule and also produce high quality original content (that is not published anywhere else) on a regular basis, then you might have what it takes to become one of our Featured Authors. Featured authors also have access to our exclusive networking groups on Facebook and Triberr.
Guest Author – If the Featured Author commitment is too large for you, then you may want to consider becoming a guest author and contribute once every few months. We still expect our Guest Authors to produce high quality content even though the time commitment is less than that of a Featured Author (Important: If you want to guest blog on SteamFeed for SEO / linking purposes please do not email us. We do not accept these type of posts as a guest post.)
Syndicated Content – Do you have a business blog that creates high-quality content but you’re having a hard time reaching your targeted audience? Take a look at our business syndicated blog program (Note: Blog approval required to become a part of the program).
If you’re interested in any of the author possibilities please email us with the following information:
1. Why do you think you would be a good fit writing for SteamFeed?
2. What’s your professional background and experience like?
3. What are some of the projects you’ve worked on, and what kind of results have you gotten from them?
4. Link or attach an example of your writing.
5. Link to your social accounts (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, Personal Blog, etc..)
6. What type of article(s) did you have in mind for SteamFeed?
7. Who of our current authors do you know (It’s okay if you don’t know any of them)?