Crowdsourced content is becoming increasingly popular because it offers an alternative to content creation and content curation. No matter your niche, most companies understand the importance of a well implemented content marketing strategy.
Crowdsourced Content is King
Marketing experts claim content is king. If that’s so, businesses need good content if they’re to keep up. In today’s competitive marketplace, it makes sense to stay abreast of the latest trends and to be urgent in communicating those trends to your customers. Of course, the way to communicate with your customers is through good content.
There are several very good reasons to outsource your content needs, reasons that go beyond the most common mantra: ”Writing is hard and I don’t want to do it”.
5 Reasons to Use Crowdsourced Content
- Time is money. Most business owners have little time to convert what they have learned into content for their customers. Copywriters have the ability to create just the right content, when it’s needed.
- Money is money. Hiring a dedicated writing staff can quickly add up. Payroll taxes, health insurance, salaries. Buying content is fast and easy.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Do you know best practices for getting your content to rank high on Google? Do you really have the desire to learn? Probably not.
- Professional editing. Again, you have a business to run. Unless you own a newspaper, chances are editing is not at the top of your skill set.
- Large pool of experienced writers. Crowdsourcing allows you to pick and choose between a wide variety of writers, writing styles and subject matter.
Crowdsource for Your Content Needs
When you look at the myriad reasons for outsourcing your content needs, it would seem that crowdsourcing content is a no-brainer. Alas, nothing in this life is simple and content is no exception. You actually have a couple of different options to choose from when procuring content. You can:
1. Purchase custom created content. In this situation, you specify your content needs and a freelance writer or agency creates the content to your specifications.
2. Purchase pre-written content, with varying levels of privileges. You are basically choosing between “renting” content and “owning” it. If you choose to simple have usage rights, then you are usually instructed to not alter the content and you must list the author’s name. Alternately, you can purchase exclusive rights to the content, which allows you to use your own name. The benefit to the second option is that you can be assured that no one else has published the same content.
In addition to seemingly endless supply of freelance writers, there are also crowdsourcing websites that make the process a little more streamlined and smooth. The List.ly list below features several of the more prominent sites.
Online Crowdsourcing Resources on List.ly:
Crowdsourcing content moves beyond simple creation or curation and opens a world of opportunities for freelance writers as well as business owners.
1 Constant Content Buy Unique Articles, Order Web Site Content, Hire Freelance Article Writers and SEO Content Writers ...
Buy unique articles, reviews, and tutorials. Commission freelance content writers to create original content for your web site. Find seo content writing and writers.
GhostBloggers™, a marketplace for blog owners to buy unique niche content and allow ghost writers to earn money writing about topics they love!
Discover how CrowdSource's platform can help your business solve problems faster, at a higher quality and a lower cost than ever before.
We make it easy to buy fresh, relevant content on demand from the best writers on the web. Watch this quick video to see how easy it is!
5 BlogMutt Home - blog writing services, hire blog writers, buy blog posts, professional writing service
Easy, hassle-free blog writing service. We use a crowd of professional writers to produce all-original blog posts for businesses needing regular blog content.
In the right hands, a social media hashtag is a powerful tool. Used incorrectly, however, a hashtag can be a ... [Read More...] The Google Panda algorithm change has been out for a few years, but some website developers are still confused about ... [Read More...]
7 Ccrowdsourced Content
I write humorous and offbeat SEO-friendly web content that will entertain and enlighten visitors to your website and bring more of them there to boot.
Business owners are busy, but they are also savvy enough to know that content marketing is no longer a suggestion. It is a necessity. Fortunately, there are many options when it comes to filling blogs and websites with quality content. We are no longer limited to creating content or curating content.
Have you ever considered outsourcing your content needs? Are you a freelance writer who has created content for others? If you have or if you are, or if you know of any great sites to purchase crowdsourced content, please let us know in the comments.
The post Crowdsourced Content: Beyond Creation and Curation appeared first on SocialNotz.