Featured Authors (In order of tenure):
Paul Cooley is a consultant, speaker, coach, preacher & soon to be author. He is all about breaking the mold to traditional business, branding & life. Paul helps his clients define and express their core message and image through Social Media and other online platforms. He also helps people discover their passions and skills and make them profitable. Paul shares his "street smarts" training on his Rule Your Realm blog. It's time to #RuleYourRealm!
Latest posts by Paul Cooley (see all)
- 6 Reasons Why You Need To Be Doing Servant Leadership & How To Do It. - May 21, 2014
- Take Control Of Your Inbox With Mail Pilot [Product Review] - April 23, 2014
- 12 Quick And Easy Ways To Repurpose & Repackage Your Know-How - April 7, 2014
Albert Qian is a social media professional working, living and playing in Silicon Valley. He got his start in social media by working for Santa Clara University and jumping into Facebook pages in May 2009. Ever since, he has been engrossed in social media, marketing, program management and consulting for small businesses, Fortune 500 companies and individuals looking to learn more social media. On his free time, he enjoys hiking, bowling, eating out at new places and traveling. You can learn more about him on his blog.
Latest posts by Albert Qian (see all)
- 3 Reasons You Should To Stop Complaining About Facebook Messenger - August 14, 2014
- Convergence and Consolidation: A View of the Social Media Future - July 9, 2014
- How to Filter Out the Noise as a Community Manager - May 27, 2014
Randy is a Principal Partner of bowden2bowden llc, a marketing and branding consultancy firm. Specializing in developing targeted marketing solutions, exceptional creative executions and solid branding strategies that give clients a real competitive advantage. Randy writes two posts weekly here, bowden2bowden blog and is the producer and host of the interview series marketer2marketer "a conversation."
Online Reputation Management: How to protect your reputation online http://t.co/DRXFOuQ1gq via @sathishisaac - 20 mins ago
Latest posts by Randy Bowden (see all)
- How to Make A Lasting Impression With Content Marketing - May 1, 2014
- What Are You Doing To Protect Your Online Activities? - April 1, 2014
- How To Tell A Story With Your Content - March 26, 2014
Carrie Keenan is a Social Media Community Manager and blogger out of Appleton, WI. I work with both B2B and B2C clients, but I prefer to call them all P2P. I am actively involved in the Wisconsin Irish community as the social media chair for Oshkosh Irish Fest. I’m a proud geek and book nerd, lover of big words, rhyme & alliteration.
@nuprinz @CornerBakery @talentedreamer Oh! Fun! I'm #bacon my way back to you babe. #BaconDay2014 #baconthelyrics - 9 mins ago
Latest posts by Carrie Keenan (see all)
- How to Avoid Burnout As A Community Manager - August 6, 2014
- Help Wanted: Time to Hire A Community Manager - May 18, 2014
- Your Tweet is Very Important to Us, Please Stay on the Line - March 25, 2014
David is a Brand Strategist focused on building relevant brands, while creating valuable consumer relationships to promote engagement. By utilizing the popularity of digital and mobile media, along with the social web he helps companies understand the power of controlling their content. David started his career working for MTV in New York, he then proceeded to Atlanta to work with the likes of Coca-Cola, Chick-fil-A and the Home Depot. From his time working with companies of all sizes he has learned that a strong brand is the key to long term success by turning customers into brand advocates. Now living in Nashville with his wife and two children, David works with companies of all sizes teaching and consulting on best practices for building a brand in the digital age.
Helping Brands transition to a digital world by building a foundation w/Social Media & Blogging. Your Brand isn't going anywhere, neither is the web. @1ad_dad
thanks Donald @donaldburns @RestaurantProps @paulbarron @Briefing @NRNonline @RonRuggless @CORE_RMS - 18 hours ago
Addicted to adrenaline, adventures and social media, Anne Reuss needs her fuel and gets it from coffee, fitness and the occassional slurpee. Being Deaf has only taught her to love challenge and listen abnormally well. She is a beer-loving homebrewer and community manager for 360Connext, a customer experience consulting firm, and a freelance marketing consultant.
Customer experience cmgr. Mad for fitness, accessibility, #TechSexy, ncca fball, adventures & slurpees. Deaf beerhunter & brewer, blogger addicted to adrenaline
Tiny Homes Will Not End Homelessness - Community First! Village Will. http://t.co/kxxKWdVnG1 via @invisiblepeople I ⊕http://t.co/qG0A2hLiEZ - 5 hours ago
Latest posts by Anne Reuss (see all)
- The Simplest Trick to Generate Amazing Blog Ideas Overnight - August 3, 2014
- 10 Topic Ideas to Create Disruptive Slideshare Presentations - July 18, 2014
- Exceeding Customer Expectations Can Be Shockingly Simple - June 20, 2014
Keri Jaehnig is the Founder and CMO at Idea Girl Media, an international Social Media Marketing Agency. Keri helps business brands, non-profits and public figures achieve social media success and positive online reputation. Keri's work has been featured at Forbes and Social Media Today, Search Engine People, and she has been quoted by Business Insider. She also writes for her own blog at ideagirlmedia.com. In 2013 Keri received a Small Business Influencer Honorable Mention Award, and a commendation for Outstanding Attainment in Social Media from the State of Ohio Senate. Non-fat lattes, travel & quick wit make her smile, and Keri is always enthused to meet new people!
15 Social Media Engagement Tips By The Pros via @DebbieLaskeyMBA http://t.co/fEZ6RcUbuw #social #engage - 43 mins ago
Latest posts by Keri Jaehnig (see all)
- New Twitter Layout 2014: Welcome To Twacebook - April 17, 2014
- New Facebook Page Layout 2014: What To Expect - March 17, 2014
- How To Improve Your Facebook Marketing With Instagram - February 17, 2014
Latest posts by Kimberly Bordonaro (see all)
- The 5 Dumbest Value Proposition Mistakes Hurting Your Brand - April 14, 2014
- 5 Sneaky Ways to Find Out What Your Audience Really Wants (Without Spending a Dime) - March 15, 2014
- Want to Seduce More Sales from Your Hottest Customers? Do This. - February 14, 2014
More than a year!
Principle, Jeff Howell Consulting at Jeff Howell Consulting
Jeff Howell is a sales and marketing professional based in Michigan He is principal of Jeff Howell Consulting, a marketing consulting and sales training agency. Jeff is a leader in integrated marketing and has developed successful marketing campaigns. Crazy coffee lover, Red Sox fanatic, and amazingly admits to being a fan of the Detroit Lions.
Design & Marketing professional seeking new company call home. Seeing the bottom of my coffee cup frightens me. Proudly rocking the boat since 1976
RT @WayneUlery: #sm #rockstars have a great weekend! #ff @SoclnetArchitek @jearl422 @TheMiaConnect @ScribeTreeMktg @JeffHowell76 @ANGERGURU… - 1 day ago
Latest posts by Jeff Howell (see all)
- Facebook: I Can’t Quit You - July 12, 2014
- Don’t Forget To Notice The Little Things - June 23, 2014
- What I’ve Learned In The Past 5 Months As A Job Seeker - May 28, 2014
Sean is a retired member of the Canadian Army, with over 20 years in the IT industry, ranging from IT HelpDesk to Social Media consultant. He is a Professional Speaker and Coach and is a noted Social Media community builder on Vancouver Island, as well as a regular contributor to the annual Social Media Camp held in Victoria, BC. Sean is the Head Coach with That Social Media Guy consulting, based in Campbell River, British Columbia
Latest posts by Sean Smith (see all)
- Entefy: Changing The Way You Communicate - June 2, 2014
- Cyber Bullying: Schools, Not Students, Need to Learn. - May 25, 2014
- Get Instant Audience Feedback with SpeakerZen - March 30, 2014
Ray Hiltz is a Social Media Strategist with management roots in restaurant, hotel and performing arts. He's a believer in the power of collaborative communication and "humanized" digital networking. Ray writes about social media, social business and Google Plus on his blog: NewRayCom.com. His clients include hotels, restaurants, consulting firms, entrepreneurs, writers and freelancers. Ray is a popular speaker on Social Media, Social Business and Google+.
Latest posts by Ray Hiltz (see all)
- What is the HOA Showcase App and How Does it Work - August 9, 2014
- Authorship Faces Disappear from Google Search Results - July 8, 2014
- The ROI of Google Plus Relationships - May 4, 2014
Martin Jones is Social Media Marketing Manager with the corporate Cox Communications social media team where he assists in leading strategy, campaign ideation and marketing execution across each of the company’s social media platforms. Today, over 500k fans engage with Cox Communications content, campaigns and Customer Care on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, You Tube and Google+. His career has been characterized by his ability to work with groups, individuals and businesses to uncover, optimize and implement digital marketing strategies and tactics that propel them past their competition. Thoughts expressed here are his own.
Latest posts by Martin Jones (see all)
- 3 Awesome Twitter Marketing Tips For Your Business - May 23, 2014
- What To Do About The End Of Windows XP Support - March 23, 2014
- 5 Tips To Rock Your Content Strategy With LinkedIn Showcase Pages - February 25, 2014
Anna Rydne is a communications specialist who works as Head of Internal Communications at Mynewsdesk. Based in Stockholm, Sweden, she writes the blog Communicate [your] Skills where she covers topics on how to improve your communication skills in all areas related to yourself, your community and your professional life. She's determined to uncover the secrets of how successful people and companies communicate. Anna has a special interest in social media and personal branding and she believes the road to success is trying. She tweets about all things comms, social media and marketing @CoSkills. She holds a bachelor's degree in psychology.
Latest posts by Anna Rydne (see all)
- 5 Tips On How To Attract The Best Talents To Your SMB - April 8, 2014
- Beyond Bullet Points – How To Pioneer The Presentation Arena - February 8, 2014
- 12 Things To Do To Upscale Your Personal Brand This Year - January 8, 2014
Jennifer Kane is a marketing/communications strategist with more than 15 years of experience working with B2B and B2C companies. She has nearly two decades of public speaking, education and training experience and speaks nationally on topics related to social media, content marketing and digital communications. She is Principal of Kane Consulting, a 10-year-old firm that helps companies use social media and other digital technologies to improve their marketing, communications, sales and customer service. Jennifer runs a popular business book club in Minneapolis and manages the "Spinal Fusions Suck" social community on Facebook. In her spare time, she thinks a lot about the zombie apocalypse and the awkwardness of writing about oneself in third person.
Consultant, strategist, author, educator & speaker with 20+ years of experience in marketing/communications. Passionately curious. Fairly sassy. Kinda dorky.
No social media expert really wants to know if you like coffee OR tea. Those questions r merely bait 2 help them increase their Klout score. - 4 hours ago
Rich is an inbound marketing professional, content development craftsman and conductor of sales and marketing teams with over 25 years of new customer acquisition experience. He has founded and successfully grown three businesses, one of which was recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. Rich is a certified HubSpot partner, a partner in Inbound Trainer - a provider of video-based training for inbound marketers and the Chief Chaos Officer at The Sales Lion. Rich is happily married, has two sons and one English labrador. In non-marketing mode, Rich can often be found playing golf, skiing and snowboarding, riding motorcycles and working on his Italian vocabulary.
Latest posts by Rich McElaney (see all)
- 4 Proven Ways to Engage Employees in Your Content Creation Process - June 28, 2014
- The Best Way to Achieve Sales Results: Same Side Selling - April 30, 2014
- The Best Way to Get Content Buy-In - March 31, 2014
Rebekah is the CEO of Rebekah Radice LLC, a digital marketing agency assisting business owners in the creation and execution of an integrated online strategy. Rebekah has been actively involved in the marketing industry for over 17 years and is eager to put her experience, innovative ideas and keen sense of "what works," to work for you!
Social Media, Digital Marketing Strategist, Author, Blogger, Keynote Speaker, Co-Founder @Imagine_WOW | Coffee addict, sunshine lover & nuts about my 2 pups! ♥
27 Must-Follow Facebook Pages For Entrepreneurs Who Want to Crush It http://t.co/S8wWRShvoV via @AskAaronLee - 1 hour ago
Latest posts by Rebekah Radice (see all)
- Highly Effective Ways to Build an Online Personal Brand - May 8, 2014
- Foolproof Formula to Incredibly Catchy Blog Titles - April 23, 2014
- 5 Online Best Practices Every Business Should Follow - April 21, 2014
Ross Simmonds is a digital strategist, public speaker and entrepreneur. He's currently writing Stand Out: A Content Marketing Guide for Entrepreneurs which highlights how businesses can use content marketing to drive meaningful and measurable results.
Digital Strategist | Startup Whisperer | Speaker | Writer | @Eagles Fan | Lover Of Fresh Prince of Bel Air Re-Runs & Technology
@oneredcatmedia Hahaha.. I'll never forget the day one my buddies left his Dads wedding early so he could make the draft. - 23 hours ago
Latest posts by Ross Simmonds (see all)
- How To Create Remarkable Content: Being Average Will Get You Nowhere - August 23, 2014
- The Best Way To Get Your Content Marketing Groove Back - July 29, 2014
- 8 Things To Remind Yourself When Life Gets Out Of Hand - July 24, 2014
Debbie Laskey has 15 years of marketing experience and an MBA Degree. She developed her marketing expertise while working in the high-tech industry, the Consumer Marketing Department at Disneyland Paris in France, the non-profit arena, and the insurance industry. Her expertise includes brand marketing, social media, employee engagement, leadership development, and customer experience marketing. Currently, Debbie is the Director of Marketing and Communications for the Exceptional Children's Foundation in Los Angeles. Since 2002, Debbie has served as a judge for the Web Marketing Association’s annual web award competition and has also been recognized as one of the "Top 100 Branding Experts" to follow on Twitter.
Marketing & Brand Strategist - tweets focus on marketing, branding, management, leadership, customer experiences, employee engagement, and social media.
Six important differences between #Leadership & #Management. http://t.co/9fOAZWoZfs via @MikeLehrOZA - 40 mins ago
Latest posts by Debbie Laskey (see all)
- 5 Ways to Improve Your NPS Scores - July 30, 2014
- 8 Ways Leadership Can Impact a Brand - May 30, 2014
- Loyalty Programs Play A Part in Overall Customer Experience - May 1, 2014
Jessica is the CEO and Creative Director at Jessica Ann Media a boutique digital agency that humanizes businesses with creative copy and smart social media strategy. She champions the creative spirits of entrepreneurs and brands who want to find more freedom in their business through profitable, targeted traffic. She enjoys traveling, reading, running, yoga, and learning new things. She has a Masters in Communications from Johns Hopkins University and is a contributor to The Huffington Post.
Latest posts by Jessica Ann (see all)
- How You Can Work Smarter on These 6 Social Media Platforms - August 7, 2014
- The Top 10 Ways to Recreate Yourself - June 30, 2014
- 6 Simple Steps to Shine with Your Marketing Strategy - March 29, 2014
I am an Search Engine Marketing specialist and speaker, former teacher and basketball coach, married with 2 children (Daniel & Ashley), a wanna be author, avid reader, an out of shape cyclist, and a Canadian ex-pat. I hope to add a voice of reason, understanding, and professionalism to the SEO industry.
Latest posts by Brent Carnduff (see all)
- Your SEO Insider: HTTPS Details, Local Still on the Move, 25 Free SEO Tools - August 24, 2014
- Your SEO Insider: Penguin Update on the Way! - August 17, 2014
- Your SEO Insider: The New Foursquare, Pigeon Update, and New Organic Ranking Signal - August 10, 2014
Matt Crawford is a marketing executive with an accomplished career in digital media sales. His background is in the B2B sector and he has extensive experience in retail management and hospitality. Matt has worked with national and international brands as well as small to medium enterprises to help develop effective digital marketing strategies. His down to earth approach makes it easy for businesses to communicate their objectives and consequently achieve their goals.
The most altruistic & sustainable philosophies fail before the brute brain stem imperative of self-interest. ~ Peter Watts #quote - 2 hours ago
Latest posts by Matt Crawford (see all)
- Can Co-Creation and Relationship Marketing Improve Your Business? - August 17, 2014
- The Evolution of Retail: What Brands Need to Know [Infographic] - June 11, 2014
- 3 Customer Experience Lessons From The Easter Bunny - April 11, 2014
Blogging an issue for you? Social media not quite working how it should be? I'm the creator of Birds on the Blog (listed 3 times by Forbes as a top 100 website for women) and grew into a kick-ass blog coach You want your blog to make a difference, so check out my free blogging training and get more leads and better clients from your business blogging.
Latest posts by Sarah Arrow (see all)
- 7 Blog Post Formulas That Will Boost Your Business Blog - August 22, 2014
- How easy is it to create an authority website? - June 18, 2014
- Blogging: Case Study Ideas and Examples - May 17, 2014
Like many of you, Chief Digital Strategist and Founder of B Squared Media, Brooke Ballard, has seen a fundamental shift in business due to social media. How do businesses take advantage of this? Where do they start? Is social media for everyone? In-the-trenches online media experience helps B Squared Media answer these questions for companies seeking to formulate successful social strategies. Using tactics developed in her yearlong honors thesis study, Brooke helps bright and innovative entities develop social strategies around content, community, conversation, collaboration, and conversion. Simply put: Think Conversation, Not Campaign.™ Click here to subscribe to my mailing list
Latest posts by Brooke Ballard (see all)
- The Secret Lives Of Community Managers - August 27, 2014
- Want To Humanize Your Brand? Be Like Jennifer Lawrence. - August 4, 2014
- Choosing A Social Strategy That’s Not Obvious To You - July 25, 2014
Pratik Dholakiya is the Co-Founder & VP of Marketing of E2M & OnlyDesign. The primary focus of E2M is on content marketing and leveraging its potential to generate revenue for clients. OnlyDesign helps companies build a better web & mobile presence. Get in touch with him on Twitter @DholakiyaPratik.
Latest posts by Pratik Dholakiya (see all)
- 6 Free Marketing Guides You Should See This Week - August 23, 2014
- 6 Free (or Cheap) Tools Every Startup Must Use - August 13, 2014
- How to Increase Advocacy and Forget about Awareness - July 5, 2014
More than 6 months!
Viveka is author of "LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day" and is known internationally as the “LinkedIn Expert”. CEO of Linked Into Business, she also hosts the biggest LinkedIn chat on Twitter and co-moderates LinkedStrategies, the largest LinkedIn strategy group on LinkedIn. Forbes has listed her as a top social media influencer, and she has been cited in Ragan, CNN, Forbes, Mashable, The Miami Herald, Social Media Today and The Social Media Examiner! With over 29K connections on LinkedIn, 55K+ followers on Twitter and 100+K views on her website, Viveka is a known authority in the world of LinkedIn.
Need help with Facebook? Grab the New Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies Book http://t.co/KTOl8TdI2u via @andreavahl - 1 hour ago
Latest posts by Viveka von Rosen (see all)
- The (Not So) Serious Business Of LinkedIn - July 22, 2014
- LinkedIn: Creating A Profile That Attracts Prospects - March 26, 2014
- Should you pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account ? - February 16, 2014
Jesse Aaron is a professional blogger with a passion for homebrewing, and writes on a variety of topics on his blog Mashbout. In his spare time Jesse enjoys redditting, brewing beer (as you may have guessed), slowly learning Python, and reading (currently reading Infinite Jest). Follow Jesse on Google Plus
Latest posts by Jesse Aaron (see all)
- Mobile Stats and Proximity Tips for Your Next Marketing Campaign - June 14, 2014
- 5 Must-Watch TED Talks for Social Media Marketers - June 12, 2014
- 5 Attractive Article Structures to Increase Readership - June 9, 2014
Latest posts by Richard Eaves (see all)
- How to Use Visual Content the Right Way (Without the Threat of Copyright Issues) - April 27, 2014
- How to Get Back on Track after Getting a Manual Penalty - April 15, 2014
- Page Rank: True Authority or Just Popularity? Cutts Clarifies - April 6, 2014
Mike Kappel is a serial entrepreneur and president of Patriot Software, Inc., one of five successful small businesses he has started in the last 25 years. Mike still enjoys the challenge of a start-up, and is passionate about supporting small business and helping others reach their goals. He shares his experiences in his blog, Small Business Expert. You can follow him on Twitter @MikeKappel and Google+.
Latest posts by Mike Kappel (see all)
- How To Achieve High-Volume Sales For Your Business - August 25, 2014
- How Do You Get People To Pay You? - July 25, 2014
- The 10 Failure Factors in Business (and What You Can Do to Beat Them) - June 29, 2014
Maria Elena Duron, is Editor-in-Chief of the Personal Branding Blog, CEO (chief engagement officer) of buzz2bucks– a word of mouth marketing firm, and a professional speaker and trainer on developing social networks that work. She provides workshops, webinars, seminars and direct services that help create conversation, connection, credibility, community and commerce around your brand. Maria Duron is founder and moderator of #brandchat - a weekly Twitter chat focused on every aspect of branding that is recognized by Mashable as one the 15 Essential Twitter Chats for Social Media Marketers.
Latest posts by Maria Elena Duron (see all)
- Helpouts by Google: Ready to Helpout in a Hangout? - May 19, 2014
- How To Create A Social Response Plan - April 18, 2014
- Marketing For Small Businesses: There Is Strength In Numbers - March 18, 2014
Managing Director at Commercial Capital LLC
Latest posts by Marco Terry (see all)
- How to Solve 7 Common Cash Flow Problems - August 15, 2014
- Five Ways to Finance Your Startup after a Successful Crowdfunding Campaign - July 4, 2014
- 8 Ways to Finance a Startup - June 7, 2014
Say hello to Darin at his website about the science of blogging and writing: http://www.zipminis.com. He blogs there and writes and designs professionally. Darin publishes across the web on sites like Technorati, BC Blog, Blog Critics, Broowaha, Business2Community LifeHack, and Social Media Today. SteamFeed is his favorite place to write, of course.
Latest posts by Darin L. Hammond (see all)
- 13 Steps to Master the Flow State in Your Powerful Blog - August 14, 2014
- Build Trust in Your Blog Community with Empathic Listening - July 21, 2014
- How You Can Avoid the Pitfalls of Innovation, Creativity, and Education - April 28, 2014
Jennifer is the owner and managing director of j+ Media Solutions which offers social and content solutions to SMBs. Writing is a newfound passion and she blogs regularly. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her family, reading, baking and pinning on Pinterest.
FB Click-Baiting, New #Pinterest Analytics, and Vine Video Imports via @ThinkBonfire http://t.co/EqaZeSURmJ via @JacobkCurtis - 14 mins ago
Latest posts by Jennifer Hanford (see all)
- Learn How To Generate Leads Exactly Like Lady Gaga - August 2, 2014
- Why Lead Nurturing Makes Sense for B2B Companies - June 26, 2014
- 5 Lead Generation Trends to Boost Your Business - May 27, 2014
Just joining the family!
CEO at ArCompany, and a seasoned digital strategist having held management positions for top Ad Agencies including Ogilvy, Rapp Collins, and Isobar Digital. She also has extensive start-up experience with launch successes like Yahoo! Answers. Hessie is also an active blogger/writer for ArCompany, Huffington Post, Digital Journal and WhatsYourTech.ca
CEO ArCompany, Cellist, Strategist, Start-up Junkie, Social Intel, tech geek, marketer, HuffPost, Steamfeed, Digital Journal, WhatsYourTech blogger, @ArcIntel
RT @RebelMouse: Will native advertising turn programmatic? How Brands Can Remain Human When Native & Ad Tech Collide http://t.co/Yxp4ExIW25… - 2 hours ago
Latest posts by Hessie Jones (see all)
- Getting Too Personal on Facebook: Where Context Meets Creepy - August 18, 2014
- 10 Things Marketers Need to Know to Remain Relevant - July 15, 2014
- The Customer is NOT Always Right! - June 17, 2014
Web Designer at QVC
Julie Long is a Creative Marketing Strategist with a ten year history of creating innovative marketing programs. She is equally weighted in both integrated marketing communication and creative execution. Julie is a graduate student and a student ambassador for West Virginia University's Integrated Marketing Communications program.
Latest posts by Julie Long (see all)
- Content Marketing Advice from @BrennerMichael, Head of Strategy at NewsCred - June 25, 2014
- Practice Design Thinking by Marketing with Empathy - June 9, 2014
- Five Minute Favors: Ask For Help And Give Feedback To Others - April 24, 2014
Zamir Javer is the CEO of Jumpfactor, one of Canada's fastest growing Inbound Marketing Agencies for Professional Services Firms. Zamir has a detail-oriented and ROI-focused approach to digital marketing. Talk to him about web analytics, new SEM avenues, CRO and tracking @ZamirJaver on Twitter
Professional Services Marketing Expert ** CEO @JumpfactorMedia *** Inbound Marketing *** Helping Services and Software firms achieve high growth ***
Join us at this breakfast if you are ready to lead your business in what comes next in Sales & Marketing? http://t.co/hR39NCAgXj - 1 hour ago
Latest posts by Zamir Javer (see all)
- Is Inbound Marketing Really Making Outbound Redundant? - April 25, 2014
- 4 Key PPC Elements Businesses Need to Revisit - February 7, 2014
Dorien is the face behind the orange glasses and is founder of More In Media, a social media consultancy. She consults with clients in the non-profit sector, retail and service industries, as well as PR and community associations. Besides social media consulting and management, she enjoys teaching, speaking, blogging, networking and running marathons. Proud to be Dutch by birth and American by choice, Dorien makes her home in Myrtle Beach, SC with her husband, 4 kids and 3 labradors.
Latest posts by Dorien Morin-van Dam (see all)
- How To Choose The Smartest Tools For Your NPO Fundraising - August 11, 2014
- How To Train Brand Ambassadors For Your Non-Profit - June 5, 2014
- Crowdsourcing for Non-Profits – Using Volunteers to Get the Job Done! - May 3, 2014
Mike is the Director of Social Media and Content with Single Grain, one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the country, where he leads strategy development and execution for both services. Connect with Mike on Twitter, Linkedin or Google+ Mike is also the creator and primary author of an in-the-works book project called Marketing Apocalypse: The Brand Survival Guide which features contributions from thought leaders and innovators like Blake Mycoskie (TOMS Shoes) and Guy Kawasaki. Outside of working in the digital space Mike is a husband and father of one, avid Batman fan, and a bit of a fitness nut.
Like Everyday Carry But For The Soldiers of the Last 1000 years http://t.co/9WvzGZqGBV http://t.co/z9ZUqvy0sp - 1 hour ago
An entrepreneur & passionate online marketing professional. Started my first venture at the age of 12 and got hooked in the startup world. Head of marketing & community at Roojoom.com - a content marketing platform that let's you easily create engaging content to keep you readers focused for over 9 minutes in average.
Latest posts by Yael Kochman (see all)
- 5 Steps To Engage Your Users and Boost Your WOM - August 30, 2014
- How Can B2B Brands Become Thought Leaders With Content Marketing? - August 22, 2014
- Real-Time Marketing: Should Humor Be Used In Difficult Times? - July 14, 2014
Seth Price is VP of Sales and Marketing at Placester, a Boston based technology company focused on helping real estate professionals building and grow their businesses online. A 15 year veteran internet marketer, Price has consulted for leading B2B and B2C companies including: Metlife, BMW, Sony, Nationwide Financial, and Toys are Us. Always looking to foster the next generation of tech superstars, Seth is an advisor and mentor at Startup Institute & BetaSpring. You can connect with him via email or visit the Real Estate Marketing Academy.
Latest posts by Seth Price (see all)
- Influencer Marketing: 22 Ideas to Help Grow Your Business - June 16, 2014
- 28 Awesome Tips for Creating and Marketing Ebooks [Infographic] - May 7, 2014
- The People’s Guide to Small Business Social Media Mastery [Infographic] - April 6, 2014
Latest posts by Greg Digneo (see all)
- The Scientific Guide to Creating Sticky Headlines - June 22, 2014
- How to Create an Email Newsletter that Generates Leads without Being Spammy - May 22, 2014
- 20 Email Marketing Mistakes that Are Costing You Sales - April 19, 2014
Chief Strategy Officer at ArCompany, a recognized senior social strategist, speaker, and blogger. He has held senior strategy roles with wireless, e-business, financial, and social CRM service providers, helping clients remain competitive by embracing social media and digital technologies.
Latest posts by Andrew Jenkins (see all)
- Latte vs LinkedIn: Why Paying For Your LinkedIn May Be Worth It - August 8, 2014
- Don’t Go Breaking My Heart: Social Media Tools I’ve Loved and Lost - July 2, 2014
- Five Questions To Ask About Social Media ROI - June 1, 2014
Social Marketing Specialist at Sprout Social
Sarah Nagel is passionate about bridging online and offline communications. She is dedicated to providing value to others through knowledge, advice or job opportunities. Sarah appreciates the ever-changing landscape of social media and loves learning about new tools and platforms. She is a strong advocate of brands using social as a recruiting, sales and as an R&D tool, among other functions, and sees the incredible value of social business. Sarah works as a Social Marketing Specialist at Sprout Social Inc. in Chicago, Illinois and focuses on outbound, proactive marketing efforts across social media channels.
Latest posts by Sarah Nagel (see all)
- Your Social Community Does Not Belong to You or Your Organization - August 29, 2014
- Six Steps to Master Twitter Chats - July 22, 2014
Amy is a partner and VP - Content & Strategy - at ArCompany, focused on turning social media intelligence into business results. Her areas of specialty include content and millennial matters. She lives in Cortez Village, FL with her daughter and menagerie of pets.
Latest posts by Amy Tobin (see all)
- Is There a Storm Brewing Between Gen X and Gen Y? - August 5, 2014
- Your Business is Doomed if Marketing, PR, and Sales Are Siloed - July 30, 2014
- Millennial Matters: Could We Stop And Just Slow Roll The Hating On Gen Y? - July 24, 2014
UC Promotions Coordinator at UW-Whitewater
Kat Shanahan is the Promotions Coordinator for the James R. Connor University Center at the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater. Kat oversees the UC Graphics & Marketing department and manages 10 IMC campaigns yearly. Additionally, Kat works heavily in branding, social media, and technology. Kat is pursuing a MS in Integrated Marketing Communications from West Virginia University and serves a Student Ambassador/Blogger for the program. Kat also owns a small photography business focusing on event and lifestyle photography.
Two conference call tips: Don't put the call on hold because we can hear the hold music and silence your cell phone and FB notifications. - 4 days ago
Latest posts by Kat Shanahan (see all)
- How To Balance Between Your Objectives and Analytics Tools - August 30, 2014
- Your Wonderful Logo Is Just a Logo, Sorry - August 4, 2014
Living in Brazil, Victória has worked for influential brands, blogs and magazines like Dormify, Potterish, Blogócios, Rock Revolt Magazine, Inspiring Women Magazine, Conscious Magazine, myEstilo, Elegant Magazine, The Culture-ist, The Joy of Unemployment, Talent Culture and now, Steam Feed. She is a passionate feminist and is interested in everything art-related.
A Startup Founder’s Guide for Building an Efficient To Do List http://t.co/qolG3y6134 via @startupbloggers - 9 hours ago
Jeannie Walters (@jeanniecw) is the CEO of 360Connext, a global Customer Experience consulting firm. Her trademarked process, called Customer Experience Investigation™, has helped companies improve customer experience for 16 years. Jeannie is a charter member, and the Chicagoland Ambassador for, the Customer Experience Professionals Association, an editorial team member for Social Media Club, and a TEDx Speaker. To learn more about improving customer experience, read her publications on InsideCXM, iMedia Connection, Social Media Today, and 360Connext.com.
Latest posts by Jeannie Walters (see all)
- 5 Ways Entrepreneurs Fail at Customer Experience Strategy - August 5, 2014
Amber-Lee Dibble, aka Alaska Chick, is a Mother of two brilliant humans, a United States Navy Veteran, Professional Alaska Horseback Wilderness and Hunting Guide, Alaska Guide Trainer, Web Master and Manager at Pioneer Outfitters and Author of My Identity Crisis and for the Alaska Commercial Services Board, The Professional Guide Ethics Class. She lives, with her children and team, in a remote fly-in area of the Wrangell Mountains year round. “As you look, really look, and find no words; feeling both, your heart healing and filling to an inner bursting point and feeling that your soul has been laid open to the breeze and wind like a raw wound. This takes you beyond the physical, past the mental; this is the spiritual element. This is Chisana.” ~Alaska Chick
@1HorseNose @organizedub @mcm5845 Woo-Hoo! ☼ˆ◡ˆ☼ #Stand4theManinBlack with us for #Survival http://t.co/3kyBEr4kF9 - 4 hours ago