Jesse Aaron is a professional blogger with a passion for homebrewing, and writes on a variety of topics on his blog Mashbout. In his spare time Jesse enjoys redditting, brewing beer (as you may have guessed), slowly learning Python, and reading (currently reading Infinite Jest). Follow Jesse on Google Plus
Latest posts by Jesse Aaron (see all)
- 5 Web Design Elements Influencing Conversion Rate - April 10, 2014
- 5 Reasons the Pillars of SEO Will Never Fall - March 24, 2014
- How to Identify Obstacles for Conversion Rate Optimization - March 14, 2014
Jessica is the CEO and Creative Director at Jessica Ann Media a boutique digital agency that humanizes businesses with creative copy and smart social media strategy. She champions the creative spirits of entrepreneurs and brands who want to find more freedom in their business through profitable, targeted traffic. She enjoys traveling, reading, running, yoga, and learning new things.
writer + storyteller. humanizing businesses with creative content & smart social media strategy. Passionately Curious. Seeker. World traveler. Runner & Yogi
Google+ Ripples - One Google+ Feature To Help You Build A Strong Community http://t.co/lVh38Om3Lp via @SteamFeedcom - 3 hours ago
Latest posts by Jessica Ann (see all)
- 6 Simple Steps to Shine with Your Marketing Strategy - March 29, 2014
- Six Ways to Cut to the Core of Your Brand - March 25, 2014
- How To Drive Targeted Traffic To Your Brand - March 20, 2014
Blogging an issue for you? Social media not quite working how it should be? I'm the creator of Birds on the Blog (listed 3 times by Forbes as a top 100 website for women) and grew into a kick-ass blog coach You want your blog to make a difference, so add me to your reader and stay in touch. My updates will help you connect the social media dots.
Latest posts by Sarah Arrow (see all)
- How To Put the Fun Back Into Blogging - April 17, 2014
- How to Write When You’re Not a Writer - April 13, 2014
- Content Marketing: 10 reasons to include infographics in your strategy - March 22, 2014
Mike is the Director of Social Media and Content with Single Grain, one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the country, where he leads strategy development and execution for both services.Mike is also the creator and primary author of an in-the-works book project called Marketing Apocalypse: The Brand Survival Guide which features contributions from thought leaders and innovators like Blake Mycoskie (TOMS Shoes) and Guy Kawasaki.Outside of working in the digital space Mike is a husband and father of one, avid Batman fan, and a bit of a fitness nut.
10 Incredible Ways To Increase Your Customer Lifetime Value and #Loyalty http://t.co/KUu2zweOWu http://t.co/PHhJlkdm6w - 21 mins ago
Latest posts by Mike Bal (see all)
- How To Start Your Social Media Strategy - April 4, 2014
- The Other Half: Social Media Monitoring - March 20, 2014
- 5 Things Every Marketer Should Understand About The Current State of Facebook - March 4, 2014
Like many of you, Chief Social Strategist and Founder of B Squared Media, Brooke Ballard, has seen a fundamental shift in business due to social media. How do businesses take advantage of this? Where do they start? Is social media for everyone? In-the-trenches social media experience helps B Squared Media answer these questions for companies seeking to formulate successful social strategies. Using tactics developed in her yearlong honors thesis study, Brooke helps bright and innovative entities develop social strategies around content curation, collaboration and conversation. Simply put: Think Conversation, Not Campaign. Click here to subscribe to my mailing list
SMPLE: A Simple Way For Small Businesses To Excel In Online Marketing http://t.co/82Y9MRyyOl via @SteamFeedcom - 1 hour ago
Latest posts by Kimberly Bordonaro (see all)
- The 5 Dumbest Value Proposition Mistakes Hurting Your Brand - April 14, 2014
- 5 Sneaky Ways to Find Out What Your Audience Really Wants (Without Spending a Dime) - March 15, 2014
- Want to Seduce More Sales from Your Hottest Customers? Do This. - February 14, 2014
Randy is a Principal Partner along with his wife, Shalah, of bowden2bowden llc, a marketing and branding consultancy firm. Specializing in developing targeted marketing solutions, exceptional creative executions and solid branding strategies that give clients a real competitive advantage. Randy writes three posts weekly for their bowden2bowden blog and is the producer and host of the interview series marketer2marketer "a conversation."
Latest posts by Randy Bowden (see all)
- What Are You Doing To Protect Your Online Activities? - April 1, 2014
- How To Tell A Story With Your Content - March 26, 2014
- Building Your Advertising Plan - March 1, 2014
Social Media + PR Specialist
Cedar Brown was previously a Social Media + PR Specialist, but now on the hunt for a new place. Although he graduated college less than two years ago, Cedar has learned a great deal in a short time due to his passion and drive to learn and succeed in the industry. Some of his strongest areas include social media strategy, market research and community management and experience with industries such as retail, sports, and hospitality. You can find him active on a number of social networks, getting involved throughout Milwaukee or out somewhere trying something new! And if you're a Wisconsin sports fan, you may already be best friends.
Community Manager @HavasWWChicago I dig community, foodie, movie quote machine, sarcasm, whiskey, beer guy, cheesy jokes, Sconnie sports. Go Pack!
RT @myCMGR: Join us in 15 minutes for #CMGRHangout presents: Task Management at 2pm EST! http://t.co/sDOqTZzsHC - 5 hours ago
Latest posts by Cedar Brown (see all)
- Can Snapchat Work For Your Brand? - January 25, 2014
- When Social Media Meets Black Friday, Don’t Forget About These 5 Social Networks - November 13, 2013
- How Online Education Can Help Your Career - September 14, 2013
I am an Search Engine Marketing specialist and speaker, former teacher and basketball coach, married with 2 children (Daniel & Ashley), a wanna be author, avid reader, an out of shape cyclist, and a Canadian ex-pat.I hope to add a voice of reason, understanding, and professionalism to the SEO industry.
Latest posts by Brent Carnduff (see all)
- Top 8 SEO Blogs - March 26, 2014
- Are Spelling and Grammar SEO Ranking Factors? - March 16, 2014
- Search Engine Click Through Rate Optimization (+Infographic) - January 2, 2014
Patrice, among many things, is a social media manager. Her professional background and experience has been in marketing, with an emphasis on branding and social media. She hold a BS and MBA in Marketing with 15 years of experience, and 6 years experience as a Marketing Consultant where she assists small businesses, entrepreneurs, and entertainers with developing their brand and leveraging it online. She is also a speaker, a published author, blogger, trainer, and strategist. She currently resides in Chicago, IL.
Paul Cooley is a consultant, speaker, coach, preacher & soon to be author. He is all about breaking the mold to traditional business, branding & life. Paul helps his clients define and express their core message and image through Social Media and other online platforms. He also helps people discover their passions and skills and make them profitable. Paul shares his "street smarts" training on his Rule Your Realm blog.It's time to #RuleYourRealm!
Latest posts by Paul Cooley (see all)
- 12 Quick And Easy Ways To Repurpose & Repackage Your Know-How - April 7, 2014
- How To handle Your Friends and Family That Think You’re Crazy For Starting A Business - April 3, 2014
- 11 Apps To Help You Control Your Money - March 21, 2014
Matt Crawford is a marketing executive with an accomplished career in digital media sales. His background is in the B2B sector and he has extensive experience in retail management and hospitality. Matt has worked with national and international brands as well as small to medium enterprises to help develop effective digital marketing strategies. His down to earth approach makes it easy for businesses to communicate their objectives and consequently achieve their goals.
Latest posts by Matt Crawford (see all)
- 3 Customer Experience Lessons From The Easter Bunny - April 11, 2014
- Why We Love Business Purpose (And You Should Too!) - March 14, 2014
- Brands: Trust is Hard to Gain and Easy to Lose - February 11, 2014
Latest posts by Linda Dessau (see all)
- Five Ways Local Customers Get From Your Blog to Your Business - April 5, 2014
- Six Business Blog Topics That Will Attract Local Customers - March 22, 2014
- How to Curate Content for Your Business on Social Media – The 3 Cs, Part Three - March 9, 2014
Pratik Dholakiya is Co-Founder & VP of Marketing of E2M Solutions & OnlyDesign. The primary focus of E2M Solutions is on content marketing and leveraging its potential to generate revenue for clients. OnlyDesign helps companies build a better web & mobile presence. Get in touch with him on Twitter @DholakiyaPratik.
Guest Blog Network PostJoint Confirms Google Penalty: Google's Matt Cutts confirmed via Twitter that action wa... http://t.co/iI8LkrrS5s - 4 hours ago
Latest posts by Pratik Dholakiya (see all)
- What Will You Do When We Reach “Peak Content?” - April 7, 2014
- 4 More Unexpected Link Prospecting Tools and How to Use Them - March 27, 2014
- 5 Unexpected Link Prospecting Tools, and How to Use Them - March 22, 2014
Maria Elena Duron, is Editor-in-Chief of the Personal Branding Blog, CEO (chief engagement officer) of buzz2bucks– a word of mouth marketing firm, and a professional speaker and trainer on developing social networks that work. She provides workshops, webinars, seminars and direct services that help create conversation, connection, credibility, community and commerce around your brand. Maria Duron is founder and moderator of #brandchat - a weekly Twitter chat focused on every aspect of branding that is recognized by Mashable as one the 15 Essential Twitter Chats for Social Media Marketers.
Comments? Is Your Brand Attracting the Right Recruits through Social Media? http://t.co/Ngy8USYlhW - 2 hours ago
Latest posts by Maria Elena Duron (see all)
- How To Create A Social Response Plan - April 18, 2014
- Marketing For Small Businesses: There Is Strength In Numbers - March 18, 2014
- How Does A Brand Build Loyalty? Appreciation - February 18, 2014
Latest posts by Richard Eaves (see all)
- How to Get Back on Track after Getting a Manual Penalty - April 15, 2014
- Page Rank: True Authority or Just Popularity? Cutts Clarifies - April 6, 2014
- Google Search: Another Algorithm Update in the Pipeline; What is it this Time? - March 22, 2014
Phil Gerbyshak is the CEO of SocialMediaCoach.com, and he works with people who want to leverage social media into real life connections. He has been working in the social media space since 2005, with a focus on financial advisors, financial planners and others in the financial services industry. Phil has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Financial Times, Investor's Business Daily and many other publications online and offline and is frequently interviewed by those who want to connect more deeply with their customers in meaningful ways.
I work with financial professionals who want to generate more leads, be more referable, and more. Call/text me at 414-640-7445 any time.
RT @EricaBreunlin: How do you structure a social media budget? @PhilGerb gives insight in @BizTimesMedia's 4/14 Social Media Strategies htt… - 2 hours ago
Latest posts by Phil Gerbyshak (see all)
- 5 Worst Ways to Send Holiday Greetings - December 24, 2013
- How to Network Online (13 Ways from 13 Experts) - November 14, 2013
- How to follow-up after a conference without looking desperate - October 17, 2013
Say hello to Darin at his website about the science of blogging: http://www.zipminis.com. He blogs there and freelances as a writer and designer. Darin publishes across the web on sites like Technorati, BC Blog, Blog Critics, Broowaha, Business2Community LifeHack, and Social Media Today. SteamFeed is his favorite place to write, of course.
Thanks @MontyFowler @KirkDBorne @Jan_Marshall @Sherree_W for being top new followers in my community this week (via http://t.co/B10CXhsfIo) - 3 hours ago
Latest posts by Darin L. Hammond (see all)
- How to Start a Blog That Rocks: A New Angle, Voice, and Audience - February 9, 2014
- 10 Essential Questions To Decide If You Are Ready To Be A Pro Blogger? - January 29, 2014
- How Anxiety Empowers A Pro Blogger’s Writing - January 9, 2014
Jennifer is the owner and managing director of j+ Media Solutions which offers social and content solutions to SMBs. Writing is a newfound passion and she blogs regularly. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her family, reading, baking and pinning on Pinterest.
Latest posts by Jennifer Hanford (see all)
- These B2B Hashtags Keep Marketers From Drowning in the Twitter Stream - March 27, 2014
- Twitter Tango: He Says, She Says…Who’s Right? - February 27, 2014
- 3 B2B Marketing Tools to Make Your Company Rock - January 27, 2014
Ari Herzog is a digital marketing professional living in the north shore of Massachusetts. He is editorial director for Social Media Club and is the founder of Social Media Breakfast North Shore. He's been featured in many publications including TechRepublic, Poynter, CBS Moneywatch, and Bank of America'a blog.
If we want to increase #recycling in outdoor areas, this picture shows what we need. #nbpt @… http://t.co/HieWpDzrDK - 3 hours ago
Ray Hiltz is a Social Media Strategist with management roots in restaurant, hotel and performing arts. He's a believer in the power of collaborative communication and "humanized" digital networking. Ray writes about social media, social business and Google Plus on his blog: NewRayCom.com. His clients include hotels, restaurants, consulting firms, entrepreneurs, writers and freelancers. Ray is a popular speaker on Social Media, Social Business and Google+.
Latest posts by Ray Hiltz (see all)
- How to Schedule a Google Plus Hangout On Air Event - April 4, 2014
- How to Build Trust on Google Plus - March 3, 2014
- How Semantic Search Changes The Way You do Business - February 3, 2014
Principle, Jeff Howell Consulting at Jeff Howell Consulting
Jeff Howell is a sales and marketing professional based in Michigan He is principal of Jeff Howell Consulting, a marketing consulting and sales training agency. Jeff is a leader in integrated marketing and has developed successful marketing campaigns. Crazy coffee lover, Red Sox fanatic, and amazingly admits to being a fan of the Detroit Lions.
Latest posts by Jeff Howell (see all)
- 7 Creative Marketing Ideas To Make Your Small Business Stand Out! - April 10, 2014
- How To Repair Morale In Your Company - March 28, 2014
- Relationship Selling: Don’t Give The Ring On The First Date - March 10, 2014
Keri Jaehnig is the Founder and CMO at Idea Girl Media, an international Social Media Marketing Agency. Keri helps business brands, non-profits and public figures achieve social media success and positive online reputation. Keri's work has been featured at Forbes and Social Media Today, Search Engine People, and she has been quoted by Business Insider. She also writes for her own blog at ideagirlmedia.com. In 2013 Keri received a Small Business Influencer Honorable Mention Award, and a commendation for Outstanding Attainment in Social Media from the State of Ohio Senate. Non-fat lattes, travel & quick wit make her smile, and Keri is always enthused to meet new people!
Latest posts by Keri Jaehnig (see all)
- New Twitter Layout 2014: Welcome To Twacebook - April 17, 2014
- New Facebook Page Layout 2014: What To Expect - March 17, 2014
- How To Improve Your Facebook Marketing With Instagram - February 17, 2014
CEO at ArCompany, and a seasoned digital strategist having held management positions for top Ad Agencies including Ogilvy, Rapp Collins, and Isobar Digital. She also has extensive start-up experience with launch successes like Yahoo! Answers. Hessie is also an active blogger/writer for ArCompany, Huffington Post, Digital Journal and WhatsYourTech.ca
Latest posts by Hessie Jones (see all)
- Privacy is Killing the Communication Evolution - April 15, 2014
- The Future of the Internet is Anonymous - March 15, 2014
- No Room for Error: A Cautionary Tale of A Precarious Tweet - February 15, 2014
Martin Jones is Social Media Marketing Manager with the corporate Cox Communications social media team where he assists in leading strategy, campaign ideation and marketing execution across each of the company’s social media platforms. Today, over 500k fans engage with Cox Communications content, campaigns and Customer Care on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, You Tube and Google+. His career has been characterized by his ability to work with groups, individuals and businesses to uncover, optimize and implement digital marketing strategies and tactics that propel them past their competition. Thoughts expressed here are his own.
Latest posts by Martin Jones (see all)
- What To Do About The End Of Windows XP Support - March 23, 2014
- 5 Tips To Rock Your Content Strategy With LinkedIn Showcase Pages - February 25, 2014
- Social Video Sharing And Marketing For Your Business - October 23, 2013
Mike Kappel is a serial entrepreneur and president of Patriot Software, Inc., one of five successful small businesses he has started in the last 25 years. Mike still enjoys the challenge of a start-up, and is passionate about supporting small business and helping others reach their goals. He shares his experiences in his blog, Small Business Expert. You can follow him on Twitter @MikeKappel and Google+.
CEO, Business owner, and serial entrepreneur mostly in cloud computing/SaaS. My passion is to help American businesses succeed.(http://t.co/Azpv9MCz1S)
Do you know the FMLA rules for Parental Leave? http://t.co/R3gT24pqlL What does your company offer? #HR #payroll #smallbusiness - 2 hours ago
Carrie Keenan is a Social Media Community Manager and blogger out of Appleton, WI. I work with both B2B and B2C clients, but I prefer to call them all P2P. I am actively involved in the Wisconsin Irish community as the social media chair for Oshkosh Irish Fest. I’m a proud geek and book nerd, lover of big words, rhyme & alliteration.
Latest posts by Carrie Keenan (see all)
- Your Tweet is Very Important to Us, Please Stay on the Line - March 25, 2014
- The Magic Solution To Make Online Complaints Disappear! - January 18, 2014
- Carpe Tweetum: Community Managers Need to Seize the Tweet - November 4, 2013
Latest posts by Nick Kellet (see all)
- Startups: Dealing with Disbelief - February 9, 2014
- Going Premium: How to Choose Your Content Marketing Toolkit - October 12, 2013
- Early Adopters & The Fake Orgasm #leanstartup - August 9, 2013
An entrepreneur & passionate online marketing professional. Started my first venture at the age of 12 and got hooked in the startup world. Head of marketing & community at Roojoom.com - an awesome presentation tool to create dynamic web presentations in under 5 minutes.
Plz vote for us - @Roojoom: A visually engaging content curation platform http://t.co/aywZDuYySY via @ediggs http://t.co/ezumFvuyY4 - 8 hours ago
Latest posts by Yael Kochman (see all)
- 5 Top Tips to Market a New Product on a Minimum Budget - March 13, 2014
Debbie Laskey has 15 years of marketing experience and an MBA Degree. She developed her marketing expertise while working in the high-tech industry, the Consumer Marketing Department at Disneyland Paris in France, the non-profit arena, and the insurance industry. Her expertise includes brand marketing, social media, employee engagement, leadership development, and customer experience marketing. Currently, Debbie is the Director of Marketing and Communications for the Exceptional Children's Foundation in Los Angeles. Since 2002, Debbie has served as a judge for the Web Marketing Association’s annual web award competition and has also been recognized as one of the "Top 100 Branding Experts" to follow on Twitter.
Web Designer at QVC
Julie Long is a Creative Marketing Strategist with a ten year history of creating innovative marketing programs. She is equally weighted in both integrated marketing communication and creative execution. Julie is a graduate student and a student ambassador for West Virginia University's Integrated Marketing Communications program.
Latest posts by Julie Long (see all)
- Understand How PR Is Changing: Review Of Spin Sucks, by @GiniDietrich - April 1, 2014
- Tesla Is A Brand With Grit And A Clearly Defined Why - March 24, 2014
- Unlock Side Doors on Social Media Platforms: A Q/A Interview With Author Ian Greenleigh - February 24, 2014
Wayne is the owner of Madden Business Development which offers education, consulting, facilitation, and coaching that empowers customers to aspire and achieve their “Prime” lifecycle state and to build a Learning Organization that innovates and changes from within to create value and profitability in their markets. Wayne brings strong systems thinking and organization development skills to his current consulting role including a clear knowledge and passion for organizational alignment with well-defined vision and goals. Wayne understands the significance of engaging every member of the team as well as your customers, the importance of thinking beyond current mental models (established routines and beliefs) to unearth new ideas, and the absolute necessity of clearly choosing your winning strategy and bringing laser focus to the organization as to that strategy and the path to winning.
Latest posts by Wayne Madden (see all)
- Management 101: Be Available - April 1, 2014
- Management 101: Empowerment vs. Control - March 1, 2014
- Find Your “Third Set of Eyes” – a Coach or Advisor - February 1, 2014
Rich is an inbound marketing professional, content development craftsman and conductor of sales and marketing teams with over 25 years of new customer acquisition experience. He has founded and successfully grown three businesses, one of which was recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. Rich is a certified HubSpot partner, a partner in Inbound Trainer - a provider of video-based training for inbound marketers and the Chief Chaos Officer at The Sales Lion. Rich is happily married, has two sons and one English labrador. In non-marketing mode, Rich can often be found playing golf, skiing and snowboarding, riding motorcycles and working on his Italian vocabulary.
Latest posts by Rich McElaney (see all)
- The Best Way to Get Content Buy-In - March 31, 2014
- 3 Steps to Creating Successful Marketing Workflows - February 28, 2014
- The Future of Content Marketing - January 31, 2014
Dorien is the face behind the orange glasses and is founder of More In Media, a social media consultancy. She consults with clients in the non-profit sector, retail and service industries, as well as PR and community associations. Besides social media consulting and management, she enjoys teaching, speaking, blogging, networking and running marathons. Proud to be Dutch by birth and American by choice, Dorien makes her home in Myrtle Beach, SC with her husband, 4 kids and 3 labradors.
Latest posts by Dorien Morin-van Dam (see all)
- What Social Media Platform Gives My Non-Profit The Most Bang For My Buck? - April 2, 2014
- 15 Social Media Goals For Non-Profits – What Are Yours? - March 7, 2014
Kris Prendergast is a Marketing Communications Specialist and co-founder of PrendiBrown Marketing and Graphics, a developing restaurant marketing firm in Houston, Texas. She has over 10 years marketing experience that includes copywriting, graphic & web design, grassroots community development, business development, and sales. Kris is a graduate student in West Virginia University's Integrated Marketing Communications program - an online Master's curriculum that is helping to build her skills in strategic planning, creative strategy, mobile marketing, direct marketing, and other digital/emerging marketing trends.
Latest posts by Kris Prendergast (see all)
- 5 Easy Steps to Revamp Your Small Business Website - March 20, 2014
- How To Write a B-side Business Plan - February 20, 2014
- Reinvent Yourself With A Degree In Integrated Marketing Communications - January 20, 2014
Jennifer is the Founder and CEO of GingerConsulting which is the parent company of #bealeader™. Jennifer brings over 20 years of real world leadership experience to the table. She has been leading her own company and working with organizations from Maryland to San Jose, CA by leading teams in marketing and business development. As a progression of her journey, Jennifer founded #bealeader™ to move the conversation forward and provide services to all who seek to refine the leader within. As part of the mission of #bealeader™, the #bealeader™ community has been created to bring together the power of leaders from all around the global and to put their experience and knowledge to use to create the next generation of leaders.
Latest posts by Jennifer Olney (see all)
- Words Are Innocent Until Context Makes Them Guilty #banbossy - April 3, 2014
- The Relationship of Influence in Leadership - March 3, 2014
- Burnouts: Erase The Blurred Lines and Set Realistic Boundaries - February 6, 2014
Suzen Pettit, online marketing strategist, speaker, blogger, has been in marketing for the past 27 years wearing various hats. Founder of OMAGinarium, (an acronym for Online Marketing and Growth), Suzens’ specialty is getting you FOUND and helping you stay “sticky” with marketing strategy, optimized websites, SEO, blogging, content marketing and list building. Suzen has helped dozens of small companies and medical practices get their businesses on the map and help them attract more website traffic and warm leads.When not working hard for her clients, Suzen can be found blogging and providing content for the Patch hyper-locals, Mashable, Founders Space , Create Hype, as well as speaking on topics geared to online business growth. Suzen was recently featured in the August issue of Tribal Woman. SHe is the mother to 2 kids and a bulimic cat named Spot
Latest posts by Suzen Pettit (see all)
- Brand Awareness: Throw The Spaghetti And See What Sticks - December 30, 2013
- The Step- by- Step Formula I use to Create Killer Traffic to My Blog Posts - December 13, 2013
- How to Create Content That Will Grow Your Business Pronto - November 8, 2013
Seth Price is VP of Sales and Marketing at Placester, a Boston based technology company focused on helping real estate professionals building and grow their businesses online. A 15 year veteran internet marketer, Price has consulted for leading B2B and B2C companies including: Metlife, BMW, Sony, Nationwide Financial, and Toys are Us. Always looking to foster the next generation of tech superstars, Seth is an advisor and mentor at Startup Institute & BetaSpring. You can connect with him via email or visit the Real Estate Marketing Academy.
Latest posts by Seth Price (see all)
- The People’s Guide to Small Business Social Media Mastery [Infographic] - April 6, 2014
- Personal Branding is Business Branding: An A to Z Guide - March 25, 2014
Albert Qian is a social media professional working, living and playing in Silicon Valley. He got his start in social media by working for Santa Clara University and jumping into Facebook pages in May 2009. Ever since, he has been engrossed in social media, marketing, program management and consulting for small businesses, Fortune 500 companies and individuals looking to learn more social media. On his free time, he enjoys hiking, bowling, eating out at new places and traveling. You can learn more about him on his blog.
Rebekah is the CEO of Rebekah Radice LLC, a digital marketing agency assisting business owners in the creation and execution of an integrated online strategy.Rebekah has been actively involved in the marketing industry for over 17 years and is eager to put her experience, innovative ideas and keen sense of "what works," to work for you!
Latest posts by Rebekah Radice (see all)
- Top Ingredients of an Effective Social Media Strategy - April 5, 2014
- Smart Google+ Strategies to Grow Your Online Community - March 28, 2014
- Social Media Metrics You Should Be Monitoring - March 5, 2014
Addicted to adrenaline, adventures and social media, Anne Reuss needs her fuel and gets it from coffee, fitness and the occassional slurpee. Being Deaf has only taught her to love challenge and listen abnormally well. She is a beer-loving homebrewer and community manager for 360Connext, a customer experience consulting firm, and a freelance marketing consultant.
Hey #SmallBiz you do have a shot at winning the #custexp battle http://t.co/lc0vIwyDzT Just take a look at Big Shoulders Coffe. Represent! - 6 hours ago
Latest posts by Anne Reuss (see all)
- How to Make Your Slideshare Spicy – Even If It’s Your First One. - April 12, 2014
- New Survey: People are Most Attached to These Social Media Brands - March 12, 2014
- No Fluff, This is Social Media Explained [Book Review] - February 26, 2014
Kimberly Reynolds is a social media and mobile marketing consultant that transforms ordinary websites into powerful marketing machines. A serial entrepreneur since she was 12, selling books door-to-door, she now trains small business owners on how to leverage social media and the mobile web to attain financial freedom. If you are interested in how to use social media to outshine your competition, visit her website for a free social media analysis and social media training. Also, visit her on Google.
Latest posts by Kimberly Reynolds (see all)
- Crowdsourced Content: Beyond Creation and Curation - November 10, 2013
- 17 Online Photo Editors to Create Beautiful Visual Quotes - November 8, 2013
- Use Twitter Like a Pro – 6 Simple Tips - November 3, 2013
Anna Rydne is a communications specialist who works as Head of Internal Communications at Mynewsdesk. Based in Stockholm, Sweden, she writes the blog Communicate [your] Skills where she covers topics on how to improve your communication skills in all areas related to yourself, your community and your professional life. She's determined to uncover the secrets of how successful people and companies communicate. Anna has a special interest in social media and personal branding and she believes the road to success is trying. She tweets about all things comms, social media and marketing @CoSkills. She holds a bachelor's degree in psychology.
Latest posts by Anna Rydne (see all)
- 5 Tips On How To Attract The Best Talents To Your SMB - April 8, 2014
- Beyond Bullet Points – How To Pioneer The Presentation Arena - February 8, 2014
- 12 Things To Do To Upscale Your Personal Brand This Year - January 8, 2014
David is a Brand Strategist focused on building relevant brands, while creating valuable consumer relationships to promote engagement. By utilizing the popularity of digital and mobile media, along with the social web he helps companies understand the power of controlling their content. David started his career working for MTV in New York, he then proceeded to Atlanta to work with the likes of Coca-Cola, Chick-fil-A and the Home Depot. From his time working with companies of all sizes he has learned that a strong brand is the key to long term success by turning customers into brand advocates. Now living in Nashville with his wife and two children, David works with companies of all sizes teaching and consulting on best practices for building a brand in the digital age.
Brien Shanahan is founder and CEO of SEO4Advisors, a boutique search engine optimization and online marketing firm for financial advisors. When he's not helping clients climb to the top of search engine results he enjoys hiking, traveling to exotic locations, and salsa (both the delicious foodstuff and dancing). He's a technological nomad that calls Santiago Chile his casa for much of the year between regular visits to his home state of New York.Fitting of his oddly spelled first name, he seeks originality in everything he does. He may be the palest person in South America and the only fluent Spanish speaker that can't roll his Rs. If you visit him in Chile, bring bagels and decent hot sauce. He'll supply the Empanadas, Carménère, and Pisco sour.
Latest posts by Brien Shanahan (see all)
- What Is Google Hummingbird And What Does It Mean For The Future of SEO? - October 14, 2013
- Winning with White Hat SEO in the Post-Penguin Era - July 29, 2013
- Evidence That Black Hat SEO Isn’t Dead Yet - June 10, 2013
Ross Simmonds is a digital strategist, public speaker and entrepreneur. He's currently writing Stand Out: A Content Marketing Guide for Entrepreneurs which highlights how businesses can use content marketing to drive meaningful and measurable results.
Latest posts by Ross Simmonds (see all)
- How SnapChat Stories Can Help Brands Build A Deeper Connection - April 13, 2014
- Are You Guilty Of Making These Stupid Content Marketing Mistakes? - April 4, 2014
- Two Very Harsh Truths That Will Make You A Better Marketer - March 29, 2014
Jayme Soulati is a public relations marketer and message mapping master. She blends content marketing, digital marketing and social media with core PR. She is president of Soulati Media, Inc. and an award- blogger writing at http://Soulati.com. She is author of "Message Mapping: Why You Need It and How To Do It" available free on her website. Trained in Chicago's PR firms, Jayme is a media relations veteran and a past president of the Publicity Club of Chicago. She plays competitive tennis player and wants to connect with you on any social media channel!
Latest posts by Jayme Soulati (see all)
- Transparency vs. Terrorism In Media - April 16, 2014
- Dumb Starbucks, Guerrilla Marketing And Parody Law - February 18, 2014
- Weighing Paid Media Risks With BP And The Weather Channel - February 2, 2014
Sean is a retired member of the Canadian Army, with over 20 years in the IT industry, ranging from IT HelpDesk to Social Media consultant. He is a Professional Speaker and Coach and is a noted Social Media community builder on Vancouver Island, as well as a regular contributor to the annual Social Media Camp held in Victoria, BC. Sean is the Head Coach with That Social Media Guy consulting, based in Campbell River, British Columbia
Latest posts by Sean Smith (see all)
- Get Instant Audience Feedback with SpeakerZen - March 30, 2014
- Localized Social Media Listening Can Happen with EchoSec - March 12, 2014
- Leveraging Social in Sales with Kitedesk - February 21, 2014
Managing Director at Commercial Capital LLC
Latest posts by Laurie Thompson (see all)
- Two Fun Applications To Use This Spring - April 8, 2014
- 3 Simple SEO Tips For People Managing Their Own Websites - March 6, 2014
- Atlanta Used Social Media Right During #Snowpocalypse - February 6, 2014
Viveka is author of "LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day" and is known internationally as the “LinkedIn Expert”. CEO of Linked Into Business, she also hosts the biggest LinkedIn chat on Twitter and co-moderates LinkedStrategies, the largest LinkedIn strategy group on LinkedIn. Forbes has listed her as a top social media influencer, and she has been cited in Ragan, CNN, Forbes, Mashable, The Miami Herald, Social Media Today and The Social Media Examiner! With over 29K connections on LinkedIn, 55K+ followers on Twitter and 100+K views on her website, Viveka is a known authority in the world of LinkedIn.
@PLehnerGroup @orbiteers @crestodina #CelebsonCeleb #CrestodinaFanChicks Altho celebs on celeb sounds a little racy.... - 2 hours ago
Latest posts by Viveka von Rosen (see all)
- LinkedIn: Creating A Profile That Attracts Prospects - March 26, 2014
- Should you pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account ? - February 16, 2014
- 6 LinkedIn Strategies to Prepare for Events, Meetings and Conferences - January 16, 2014
Managing Director at Avidmode — We,re a digital business consultancy providing design & development, inbound marketing and strategic solutions for small business. We're based in London, UK, but work with clients all over the world.With over 20 years business experience in multiple industries, I bring a wealth of skills to the projects I participate in. I have in-depth knowledge of the retail, leisure, banking, hospitality, healthcare and IT sectors. I've got an MBA, a teaching certificate and a passion for lifelong learning. Just about to embark on a BA in Journalism and Media!
Design & development, content creation, inbound marketing and strategic solutions for business — made in London. Also Tweeting over at @kittie_walker
RT @whatsarahmade: Getting ready for tomorrow and Saturday at @shopgreenwich lots of new fabrics and more bunny treat bags for Easter! http… - 1 day ago
Latest posts by Kittie Walker (see all)
- Seeking Out a Mindful Approach to Communication - November 27, 2013
- SEO Resources for Small Business Online Marketing - September 7, 2013
- Networking and Building Relationships for Business - August 19, 2013
Hi there! I'm Kim, the creator of Secrets of Better Business and Take 35. I help small business owners (the mom and pop kind) work smarter and dream bigger. I provide practical tips to help you manage your day and define success on your own terms. It really doesn't matter if you are small business owner, freelancer, stay-at-home mom or work a traditional 9 to 5, there is something here for everyone. Want to know more? You can always find me at my home away from home, kimyuhl.com. I look forward to saying hi.
Latest posts by Kimberly Yuhl (see all)
- 5 Productivity Mistakes You Don’t Know You’re Making - April 16, 2014
- 7 Things You Must Do To Get Your Blog Found - March 16, 2014
- Social Selling: What Is It and How To Use It? - February 16, 2014