Jesse Aaron is a professional blogger with a passion for homebrewing, and writes on a variety of topics on his blog Mashbout. In his spare time Jesse enjoys redditting, brewing beer (as you may have guessed), slowly learning Python, and reading (currently reading Infinite Jest). Follow Jesse on Google Plus
Latest posts by Jesse Aaron (see all)
- 7 Ways to Increase eCommerce Conversions and Customer Happiness - December 9, 2013
- Tips to Make Money With Social Media - December 9, 2013
- The Complete Marketing Definition List - November 12, 2013
Jessica shares creative strategies for micro business owners at Jessica Ann Media She champions the creative spirits of micro business owners who want more freedom in their business, and fuels word of mouth marketing and social sharing by making their businesses more human. She enjoys traveling, reading, running, yoga, and learning new things.
Blogging an issue for you? Social media not quite working how it should be? I'm the creator of Birds on the Blog (listed 3 times by Forbes as a top 100 website for women) and grew into a kick-ass blog coach You want your blog to make a difference, so add me to your reader and stay in touch. My updates will help you connect the social media dots.
Like many of you, Chief Social Strategist and Founder of B Squared Media, Brooke Ballard, has seen a fundamental shift in business due to social media. How do businesses take advantage of this? Where do they start? Is social media for everyone? In-the-trenches social media experience helps B Squared Media answer these questions for companies seeking to formulate successful social strategies. Using tactics developed in her yearlong honors thesis study, Brooke helps bright and innovative entities develop social strategies around content curation, collaboration and conversation. Simply put: Think Conversation, Not Campaign. Click here to subscribe to my mailing list
Latest posts by Brooke Ballard (see all)
- 5 Things Spain Can Teach You About Social Media - November 29, 2013
- Why Following The Social Media Masses Is A Mistake - November 19, 2013
- The 4 Marketing Objectives You NEED To Tackle In Q4 - November 17, 2013
Latest posts by Kimberly Bordonaro (see all)
- The “More Traffic Equals More Sales” Myth – Debunked - November 20, 2013
- How to Find Topics Your Audience Craves in 20 Minutes - September 14, 2013
- 7 Media Training Tips for Speaking Like A Pro - August 14, 2013
Randy is a Principal Partner along with his wife, Shalah, of bowden2bowden llc, a marketing and branding consultancy firm. Specializing in developing targeted marketing solutions, exceptional creative executions and solid branding strategies that give clients a real competitive advantage. Randy writes three posts weekly for their bowden2bowden blog and is the producer and host of the interview series marketer2marketer "a conversation."
Latest posts by Randy Bowden (see all)
- Getting Your 2014 Marketing Budget Ready for Action - December 1, 2013
- Is Follow Friday Becoming A Thing Of The Past? - November 26, 2013
- The Latest Changes And Trends In Corporate Sustainability - November 7, 2013
Social Media + PR Specialist
Cedar Brown was previously a Social Media + PR Specialist, but now on the hunt for a new place. Although he graduated college less than two years ago, Cedar has learned a great deal in a short time due to his passion and drive to learn and succeed in the industry. Some of his strongest areas include social media strategy, market research and community management and experience with industries such as retail, sports, and hospitality. You can find him active on a number of social networks, getting involved throughout Milwaukee or out somewhere trying something new! And if you're a Wisconsin sports fan, you may already be best friends.
Latest posts by Cedar Brown (see all)
- When Social Media Meets Black Friday, Don’t Forget About These 5 Social Networks - November 13, 2013
- How Online Education Can Help Your Career - September 14, 2013
- 3 Facebook Tricks You Need To Know - July 16, 2013
I am an Search Engine Marketing specialist and speaker, former teacher and basketball coach, married with 2 children (Daniel & Ashley), a wanna be author, avid reader, an out of shape cyclist, and a Canadian ex-pat.I hope to add a voice of reason, understanding, and professionalism to the SEO industry.
FIVE KEY Questions to ask if you think you want to be an entrepreneur, and even if you don’... http://t.co/uWrwpS44nn via @CASUDI - 11 mins ago
Robert M. Caruso is a long time social media professional and founder of Bundlepost, the first social content management system. His company develops social media technologies that increase social media agencies and marketers efficiency, effectiveness and profitability. Robert also consults brands internationally on their social media marketing and writes weekly for his company blog.
Latest posts by Robert M. Caruso (see all)
- The 5 Most Important Components Of Social Media Content Strategy - December 9, 2013
- Four Hashtag Tips That May Surprise You - December 6, 2013
- Adjust 3rd Party App Settings In Facebook To Extend Your Personal Reach - October 24, 2013
Paul Cooley is a consultant, speaker, preacher & soon to be author. He is all about breaking the mold to traditional business, branding & life. Paul helps corporate, small business, entertainment & personal brands define and express their core message and image through Social Media and other online platforms. Paul founded a Social Brand Agency called iBoost and also shares his "street smarts" training on Rule Your Realm blog.It's time to #RuleYourRealm!
Latest posts by Paul Cooley (see all)
- Double Your Productivity With The Pomodoro Technique - December 7, 2013
- How To Make A Great First Impression Online - November 27, 2013
- Lessons From TV Show, The Profit - November 21, 2013
Matt Crawford is a marketing executive with an accomplished career in digital media sales. His background is in the B2B sector and he has extensive experience in retail management and hospitality. Matt has worked with national and international brands as well as small to medium enterprises to help develop effective digital marketing strategies. His down to earth approach makes it easy for businesses to communicate their objectives and consequently achieve their goals.
Latest posts by Matt Crawford (see all)
- 5 Productivity Hacks From Santa’s Workshop - December 11, 2013
- You Don’t Have To Be A Success To Start But You Have To Start To Be A Success - November 21, 2013
- Why Your Market Needs To Understand Your Value Proposition - November 12, 2013
Linda Dessau is the author of Write Your Way to More Clients Online and the founder of Content Mastery Guide. Her hands-free blogging service helps small businesses attract their ideal customers with captivating content, and her book ghostwriting and editing services help authors clarify and express their brilliant ideas.
Author of Write Your Way to More Clients Online. Business blogging tips: http://t.co/GSTj8X87dz. Mom to Patch the greyhound.
I could relate (though I am both)! Secrets of the successful, introverted blogger http://t.co/tz8MuWPlta @darinlhammond via @steamfeedcom - 4 hours ago
Latest posts by Linda Dessau (see all)
- Are These Usability Mistakes Undermining Your Business Blog? - December 5, 2013
- Is Google+ the New Frontier for Business Blogging? - December 2, 2013
- Is Your Business Blog Serving Up the Right Information? - November 23, 2013
Pratik Dholakiya is Co-Founder & VP of Marketing of E2M Solutions & OnlyDesign. The primary focus of E2M Solutions is on content marketing and leveraging its potential to generate revenue for clients. OnlyDesign helps companies build a better web & mobile presence. Get in touch with him on Twitter @DholakiyaPratik.
Latest posts by Pratik Dholakiya (see all)
- A Smart Approach to Starting Your Own Ecommerce Store - November 7, 2013
- 6 Social Media Rules You Should Follow For Maximum Effectiveness - October 21, 2013
- 4 Employees SEOs Don’t Realize They Need - September 8, 2013
Michael Diamond is the Chief Revenue Officer at Mitek Systems (if you've ever deposited a check by taking a picture of it with your smartphone, than you probably have used Mitek's technology). Throughout his career Mike has helped companies in the mobile payments, data analytics, and financial services technology industries grow throughout Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and North America. He was a Military Intelligence Officer in the USAR and is a veteran of Operation Desert Storm. He blogs about innovation, business partnerships and leadership at www.michaelediamond.com.
Maria Elena Duron, is Editor-in-Chief of the Personal Branding Blog, CEO (chief engagement officer) of buzz2bucks– a word of mouth marketing firm, and a professional speaker and trainer on developing social networks that work. She provides workshops, webinars, seminars and direct services that help create conversation, connection, credibility, community and commerce around your brand. Maria Duron is founder and moderator of #brandchat - a weekly Twitter chat focused on every aspect of branding that is recognized by Mashable as one the 15 Essential Twitter Chats for Social Media Marketers.
3 Small Business Marketing Predictions for 2014 http://t.co/rUiu8lfoYG via @StephenR13 @ConstantContact - 1 hour ago
Latest posts by Maria Elena Duron (see all)
- 5 Ways to Use Pinterest for Your Business - November 18, 2013
- Build Your Brand and Reach More Clients with the Power of Sound - October 20, 2013
- 5 LinkedIn Practices For Great Word Of Mouth - August 12, 2013
Latest posts by Richard Eaves (see all)
- Give Your Brand’s Online PR a Boost with the Blogger Outreach Equation - November 28, 2013
- Organic Keyword Data: Lights out or Lights back on? - November 12, 2013
- How Responsive Design Adds Value to Your Social Media Marketing - October 10, 2013
Phil Gerbyshak is the CEO of SocialMediaCoach.com, and he works with people who want to leverage social media into real life connections. He has been working in the social media space since 2005, with a focus on financial advisors, financial planners and others in the financial services industry. Phil has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Financial Times, Investor's Business Daily and many other publications online and offline and is frequently interviewed by those who want to connect more deeply with their customers in meaningful ways.
Latest posts by Phil Gerbyshak (see all)
- How to Network Online (13 Ways from 13 Experts) - November 14, 2013
- How to follow-up after a conference without looking desperate - October 17, 2013
- Simple Facebook Marketing - October 2, 2013
Darin L. Hammond Works for BlogCatalog, owns and writes at ZipMinis.com, and freelances as a writer and designer. Darin Publishes across the web on sites like Technorati, BC Blog, Blog Critics, Broowaha, Demand Media Studios, and Social Media Today.
Latest posts by Darin L. Hammond (see all)
- Secrets of the successful, introverted blogger - December 12, 2013
- How to Create a Successful Blog Using Positive Parenting Skills - December 8, 2013
- Why Creating a Blogging Website is Essential - November 25, 2013
Ari Herzog is a digital marketing and government pro seeking a position in community affairs. He sits on the global board of directors for Social Media Club and is the founder of Social Media Breakfast North Shore. He's been featured many publications including TechRepublic, Poynter, CBS Moneywatch, and Bank of America'a blog.
Ray Hiltz is a Social Media Strategist with management roots in restaurant, hotel and performing arts. He's a believer in the power of collaborative communication and "humanized" digital networking. Ray writes about social media, social business and Google Plus on his blog: NewRayCom.com. His clients include hotels, restaurants, consulting firms, entrepreneurs, writers and freelancers. Ray is a popular speaker on Social Media, Social Business and Google+.
Latest posts by Ray Hiltz (see all)
- How and Why to Schedule Hangouts On Air Using Google+ Events - December 3, 2013
- Your Presence is Required On Google Plus - November 12, 2013
- Google Plus: Powered By Hummingbird, Driven by You - November 6, 2013
Jeff Howell is the Director of Marketing for Newton International Family of Companies, a human resources solutions agency based in Flint, Michigan. Jeff is a leader in integrated marketing and has developed successful inbound marketing campaigns. Crazy coffee lover, Red Sox fanatic, amazingly admits to being a fan of the Detroit Lions.
Latest posts by Jeff Howell (see all)
- Steps To Get Noticed On LinkedIn By Recruiters - December 10, 2013
- Why I Think Drupal Is The Best Tool For Your Content Management - November 10, 2013
- Learning About Your Professional Self By Looking Back - October 10, 2013
Social Media advocate with 20+ years in Sales and Marketing. Steve writes about Social Media, Blogging, Marketing, and business at GeeklessTech. Steve is a current contributor to Chamberofcommerce.com and Dashburst. When away from the computer Steve enjoys running and spending time with his two daughters.
Latest posts by Steven Hughes (see all)
- 4 Things I Would Change If I Started A New Blog Today - May 10, 2013
- 6 Ways to Increase Social Shares For Your Blog - April 12, 2013
- How to Spring Clean your Social Networks - March 21, 2013
Keri Jaehnig is the Founder and CMO at Idea Girl Media, an international Social Media Marketing Agency. Keri helps business brands, non-profits and public figures achieve social media success and positive online reputation. Most often with: Real Estate, Interior Design, Restaurants, Travel Services, Entertainment, and Government Agencies. Keri's insight has been featured at Social Media Today, Search Engine People, and she has been quoted by Business Insider. Non-fat lattes, travel & quick wit make her smile, and Keri is always enthused to meet new people!
Latest posts by Keri Jaehnig (see all)
- Social Lists: 7 Secrets Revealed By Listly For Facebook Marketers - December 3, 2013
- 3 Reasons Why Facebook Should NOT Be Your Brand’s Only Social Network - November 17, 2013
- How To Use New Facebook Insights For Facebook Marketing Success - August 26, 2013
Martin Jones is Social Media Marketing Manager with the corporate Cox Communications social media team where he assists in leading strategy, campaign ideation and marketing execution across each of the company’s social media platforms. Today, over 500k fans engage with Cox Communications content, campaigns and Customer Care on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, You Tube and Google+. His career has been characterized by his ability to work with groups, individuals and businesses to uncover, optimize and implement digital marketing strategies and tactics that propel them past their competition. Thoughts expressed here are his own.
RT @leeodden: 7 Reasons We’re Excited for #NMX BlogWorld Las Vegas and Why You Should Be Too! http://t.co/ktvqKM220d Free pass giveaway tod… - 2 hours ago
Latest posts by Martin Jones (see all)
- Social Video Sharing And Marketing For Your Business - October 23, 2013
- Improving Your Email Marketing Campaigns - August 23, 2013
- Social Media is Great, But Don’t Dump Your Website - June 29, 2013
Jennifer Kane is a marketing/communications strategist with more than 15 years of experience working with B2B and B2C companies. She has nearly two decades of public speaking, education and training experience and speaks nationally on topics related to social media, content marketing and digital communications. She is Principal of Kane Consulting, a 10-year-old firm that helps companies use social media and other digital technologies to improve their marketing, communications, sales and customer service. Jennifer runs a popular business book club in Minneapolis and manages the "Spinal Fusions Suck" social community on Facebook. In her spare time, she thinks a lot about the zombie apocalypse and the awkwardness of writing about oneself in third person.
Carrie Keenan is a Social Media Community Manager and blogger out of Appleton, WI. I work with both B2B and B2C clients, but I prefer to call them all P2P. I am actively involved in the Wisconsin Irish community as the social media chair for Oshkosh Irish Fest. I’m a proud geek and book nerd, lover of big words, rhyme & alliteration.
Latest posts by Carrie Keenan (see all)
- Carpe Tweetum: Community Managers Need to Seize the Tweet - November 4, 2013
- What I learned about Social Media From Star Wars - October 7, 2013
- Don’t Be a Social Media Zombie - October 1, 2013
Latest posts by Nick Kellet (see all)
- Going Premium: How to Choose Your Content Marketing Toolkit - October 12, 2013
- Early Adopters & The Fake Orgasm #leanstartup - August 9, 2013
- Content + Context: Do You Watch, Listen or Read? [Event] [Video] #TFT13 - June 17, 2013
Debbie Laskey has 15 years of marketing experience and an MBA Degree. She developed her marketing expertise while working in the high-tech industry, the Consumer Marketing Department at Disneyland Paris in France, the non-profit arena, and the insurance industry. Currently, Debbie is a brand marketing, social media, employee engagement, and customer experience consultant to small businesses, start-ups, and non-profits in California.
Marketing & Brand Strategist - tweets focus on marketing, branding, management, leadership, customer experiences, employee engagement, and social media.
A community is like a ship, everyone ought to be prepared to take the helm. ~Henrik Ibsen #bealeader - 5 hours ago
Latest posts by Debbie Laskey (see all)
- Is the Hashtag Your Friend? - November 30, 2013
- Get Your Head Out of the Sand: Why Your Company Needs a Strategic Plan - October 30, 2013
- When Was the Last Time You Conducted A Brand Audit? - September 30, 2013
Rich is an inbound marketing professional, content development craftsman and conductor of sales and marketing teams with over 25 years of new customer acquisition experience. He has founded and successfully grown three businesses, one of which was recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. Rich is a certified HubSpot partner, a partner in Inbound Trainer - a provider of video-based training for inbound marketers and the Chief Chaos Officer at The Sales Lion. Rich is happily married, has two sons and one English labrador. In non-marketing mode, Rich can often be found playing golf, skiing and snowboarding, riding motorcycles and working on his Italian vocabulary.
Latest posts by Rich McElaney (see all)
- Five Words Guaranteed to Inject Life into Your Blog Posts - November 1, 2013
- Is Your Marketing So Valuable People Would Pay for It? - September 30, 2013
- Under the Hood at Inbound13 - August 31, 2013
Dad of twin babies. Entrepreneur & ESTP. Founder of WeMontage and participant in gener8tor.com startup accelerator. Cheeky. Golf nut and 12 handicap.
Latest posts by James Oliver, Jr. (see all)
- Entrepreneurs Must Have a Supportive Spouse if Launching a Startup - February 23, 2013
- Startups Don’t Fail. Founders Quit. - January 23, 2013
- How Not Having A Tech Co-Founder Put Me On The Bubble For A Start-Up Accelerator - January 9, 2013
Kris Prendergast is a Marketing Communications Specialist and co-founder of PrendiBrown Marketing and Graphics, a developing restaurant marketing firm in Houston, Texas. She has over 10 years marketing experience that includes copywriting, graphic & web design, grassroots community development, business development, and sales. Kris is a graduate student in West Virginia University's Integrated Marketing Communications program - an online Master's curriculum that is helping to build her skills in strategic planning, creative strategy, mobile marketing, direct marketing, and other digital/emerging marketing trends.
Latest posts by Kris Prendergast (see all)
- Get Employee Buy-in With An Internal Communications Plan - November 20, 2013
- A Quick Reference Guide to Integrated Marketing - October 20, 2013
Jennifer is the Founder and CEO of GingerConsulting which is the parent company of #bealeader™. Jennifer brings over 20 years of real world leadership experience to the table. She has been leading her own company and working with organizations from Maryland to San Jose, CA by leading teams in marketing and business development. As a progression of her journey, Jennifer founded #bealeader™ to move the conversation forward and provide services to all who seek to refine the leader within. As part of the mission of #bealeader™, the #bealeader™ community has been created to bring together the power of leaders from all around the global and to put their experience and knowledge to use to create the next generation of leaders.
Latest posts by Jennifer Olney (see all)
- A Call For Civility In Leadership - December 3, 2013
- @ESPN #SocialMediaFail : The Leader In Un-Social Media Conduct and Un-American Pride - November 8, 2013
- Generation Y: Enjoy This Big Slice Of The Real World… - November 4, 2013
With more than 20 years experience in restaurant, retail, education and health care industries Susie Erjavec Parker launched SPARKER Strategy Group to bring businesses up-to-speed on how to integrate social media. SPARKER Strategy Group specializes in the intersection of traditional and digital/social marketing and PR. As a specialty marketer to women and families, Parker also serves as a business coach to mompreneurs and women business owners. Susie is the founder of WIN: Women | Influence | Networking—a budding networking group that promotes and connects female entrepreneurs and their businesses with referrals and recommendations. She is a Starbucks addict and often experiences “ghost vibrations” in her back right pocket--even as she is talking on her iPhone.
Latest posts by Susie Parker (see all)
- Public Relations and SEO: A Match Made in Heaven - November 13, 2013
- You Don’t Have a Social Media Problem, You Have a PR Problem - June 22, 2013
- PR, Social Media Backlash, and Does Any of It Really Matter? - May 14, 2013
Albert Qian is a social media professional working, living and playing in Silicon Valley. He got his start in social media by working for Santa Clara University and jumping into Facebook pages in May 2009. Ever since, he has been engrossed in social media, marketing, program management and consulting for small businesses, Fortune 500 companies and individuals looking to learn more social media. On his free time, he enjoys hiking, bowling, eating out at new places and traveling. You can learn more about him on his blog.
Latest posts by Albert Qian (see all)
- Why Your Social Media Analytics Matter - December 11, 2013
- Social Media is All About the (Fierce) Conversation - November 26, 2013
- 4 Takeaways From @TieConCanada - November 11, 2013
Rebekah is the CEO of Rebekah Radice LLC, a digital marketing agency designed to assist business owners with their online marketing plan, helping them capitalize on the power of an integrated social media campaign in a specific and strategic way.Rebekah has been actively involved in the marketing industry for over 17 years and is eager to put her experience, innovative ideas and keen sense of "what works," to work for you!
Latest posts by Rebekah Radice (see all)
- 6 Easy Ways Social Media Can Build Your Business Now - December 8, 2013
- 4 Quick Tips to Boost Personal Brand Visibility - December 5, 2013
- How to Convert Social Media Leads into Paying Customers - December 1, 2013
Addicted to adrenaline, adventures and social media, Anne Reuss needs her fuel - from coffee and fitness. Being Deaf has shaped her super-human listening and problem solving skills. She is a beer-loving homebrewer and social media community manager for 360Connext, a customer experience consulting firm, and a freelance inbound marketing consultant.
Latest posts by Anne Reuss (see all)
- Two Types of Content to Make Your Brand Addicting - December 12, 2013
- Claim Sweet Victory With 5 Apps to Manage Your Email - November 18, 2013
- 16 Ways to Work Remotely Without Going Bananas - October 26, 2013
Kimberly Reynolds is a social media and mobile marketing consultant that transforms ordinary websites into powerful marketing machines. A serial entrepreneur since she was 12, selling books door-to-door, she now trains small business owners on how to leverage social media and the mobile web to attain financial freedom. If you are interested in how to use social media to outshine your competition, visit her website for a free social media analysis and social media training. Also, visit her on Google.
Latest posts by Kimberly Reynolds (see all)
- Crowdsourced Content: Beyond Creation and Curation - November 10, 2013
- 17 Online Photo Editors to Create Beautiful Visual Quotes - November 8, 2013
- Use Twitter Like a Pro – 6 Simple Tips - November 3, 2013
Anna Rydne is a communications specialist, a mother and a small business owner. Based in Stockholm, Sweden, she writes the blog Communicate [your] Skills where she covers topics on how to improve your communication skills in all areas related to yourself, your community and your professional life. She's determined to uncover the secrets of how successful people and companies communicate. Anna has a special interest in social media and personal branding and she believes the road to success is trying. She tweets about all things comms, social media and marketing @CoSkills. She holds a bachelor's degree in psychology.
Latest posts by Anna Rydne (see all)
- How Gucci Saved Their Brand From Being Ruined By Victoria Beckham’s Bad Taste - December 8, 2013
- Entertain A Recruiter: 5 Ways To Spice Up Your LinkedIn Profile - October 8, 2013
- Build Your Brand Like A Superhero - September 8, 2013
David is a Brand Strategist focused on building relevant brands, while creating valuable consumer relationships to promote engagement. By utilizing the popularity of digital and mobile media, along with the social web he helps companies understand the power of controlling their content. David started his career working for MTV in New York, he then proceeded to Atlanta to work with the likes of Coca-Cola, Chick-fil-A and the Home Depot. From his time working with companies of all sizes he has learned that a strong brand is the key to long term success by turning customers into brand advocates. Now living in Nashville with his wife and two children, David works with companies of all sizes teaching and consulting on best practices for building a brand in the digital age.
Helping Brands transition to a digital world by building a foundation w/Social Media & Blogging. Your Brand isn't going anywhere, neither is the web. @1ad_dad
The Same Power That Got Twitter To Revert Block Policy Can Make Facebook Change | @BundlePost http://t.co/qUSGhUoHry via @fondalo - 3 hours ago
Latest posts by David Schwartz (see all)
- The Integration and Assimilation of Social Marketing - December 10, 2013
- Technology Is Now Part of The Restaurant Experience - October 26, 2013
- For The Love Of Food Photography - October 25, 2013
Brien Shanahan is founder and CEO of SEO4Advisors, a boutique search engine optimization and online marketing firm for financial advisors. When he's not helping clients climb to the top of search engine results he enjoys hiking, traveling to exotic locations, and salsa (both the delicious foodstuff and dancing). He's a technological nomad that calls Santiago Chile his casa for much of the year between regular visits to his home state of New York.Fitting of his oddly spelled first name, he seeks originality in everything he does. He may be the palest person in South America and the only fluent Spanish speaker that can't roll his Rs. If you visit him in Chile, bring bagels and decent hot sauce. He'll supply the Empanadas, Carménère, and Pisco sour.
Latest posts by Brien Shanahan (see all)
- What Is Google Hummingbird And What Does It Mean For The Future of SEO? - October 14, 2013
- Winning with White Hat SEO in the Post-Penguin Era - July 29, 2013
- Evidence That Black Hat SEO Isn’t Dead Yet - June 10, 2013
Ross Simmonds is a digital strategist, public speaker and entrepreneur. He's currently writing Stand Out: A Content Marketing Guide for Entrepreneurs which highlights how businesses can use content marketing to drive meaningful and measurable results.
Latest posts by Ross Simmonds (see all)
- Two Obvious Reasons Content Marketing Will Help Your Business in 2014 - December 4, 2013
- Five Content Marketing Growth Hacks for Enterprise Startups - November 22, 2013
- What Truly Differentiates The Most Loved Brands From The Rest - November 19, 2013
Jayme Soulati is a hybrid PR professional offering a blend of digital, content and social media marketing with core PR and message mapping. She is president of Soulati Media, Inc. and an award-winning blogger writing at http://Soulati.com. She is author of "Message Mapping: How to Sizzle External Communication With a #RockHot Tool for Leaders" available at http://messagemapping.co and "'Writing with Verve on the Blogging Journey" on Amazon. Trained in Chicago's PR firms, Jayme is a media relations veteran and a past president of the Publicity Club of Chicago. She is an avid tennis player and all over the Interwebz...connect with her!
Sean is a retired member of the Canadian Army, with over 20 years in the IT industry, ranging from IT HelpDesk to Social Media consultant. He is a Professional Speaker and Coach and is a recognized Social Media community builder on Vancouver Island, as well as a regular contributor to the annual Social Media Camp held in Victoria, BC. Sean is the Head Coach with That Social Media Guy consulting, based in Campbell River, British Columbia
Latest posts by Sean Smith (see all)
- BundlePost Simplifies Social Media Content Management - October 27, 2013
- InNetwork: Customer Driven Influence Marketing - September 26, 2013
- Secure Collaboration with Harmon.ie [Now On Android] - September 17, 2013
Managing Director at Commercial Capital LLC
Latest posts by Marco Terry (see all)
- Starting a Business While Working a Full Time Job - December 11, 2013
- 5 Business Financing Alternatives for Freelancers - December 10, 2013
- How To Use Invoice Factoring To Finance Your Company - December 6, 2013
Charlotte Varela is a digital content marketer for Tone Agency, a web design and inbound marketing agency based in (not so) sunny Lancashire, England. After graduating from university with a degree in Creative Writing, Charlotte found her calling in the world of social media and content creation. Quickly learning that customer service and lead nurturing is about much more than incessant sales pitches, she now thrives on creating compelling and original content that readers can take away and put into action themselves. When she isn't tearing up the keyboard Charlotte loves escaping into a good book or the great British countryside, taking pictures of wildlife and baking tasty treats for family and friends, all in between a serious spot of knitting!
Latest posts by Charlotte Varela (see all)
- Is Marketing Just An Acceptable Form Of Manipulation? - November 19, 2013
- 7 Simple Ways to Spread your Influence Online and Make Contact with the Right People - October 22, 2013
- Ignoring your Blog Comments? Here’s Why you Should Stop - September 19, 2013
Managing Director at Avidmode — We,re a digital business consultancy providing design & development, inbound marketing and strategic solutions for small business. We're based in London, UK, but work with clients all over the world.With over 20 years business experience in multiple industries, I bring a wealth of skills to the projects I participate in. I have in-depth knowledge of the retail, leisure, banking, hospitality, healthcare and IT sectors. I've got an MBA, a teaching certificate and a passion for lifelong learning. Just about to embark on a BA in Journalism and Media!
Design & development, content creation, inbound marketing and strategic solutions for business — made in London. Also Tweeting over at @kittie_walker
A change is better than a rest - Temperatures in the western hemisphere are already falling. It's time to welcome ... http://t.co/Q6rNfW53Ww - 3 days ago
Latest posts by Kittie Walker (see all)
- Seeking Out a Mindful Approach to Communication - November 27, 2013
- SEO Resources for Small Business Online Marketing - September 7, 2013
- Networking and Building Relationships for Business - August 19, 2013
Hi! I’m Kim, the creator of Project Inside Out. Project Inside Out combines traditional business goals like marketing, planning and revenue with the power of the business mindset through interactive activities and targeted business coaching. Come visit me at kimyuhl.com, it's where I help small business owners blog better.