Jessica champions the creative spirits of solopreneuers and small businesses by communicating their values and vision. She fuels word of mouth marketing and social sharing by making businesses more human. She's known for creating unique branded content that's effective and delivers long-term results. She has a Master's in Communications from Johns Hopkins University and enjoys traveling, reading, running, yoga, photography, and learning new things.
Latest posts by Jessica Ann (see all)
- How to Seek Comfort in Today’s Media Landscape - April 28, 2013
- What AARP Can Teach Us About Content Marketing - March 28, 2013
- 6 Reasons Why Content Marketing is Like March Madness - March 19, 2013
Blogging an issue for you? Social media not quite working how it should be? I'm the creator of Birds on the Blog (listed 3 times by Forbes as a top 100 website for women) and grew into a kick-ass blog coach You want your blog to make a difference, so add me to your reader and stay in touch. My updates will help you connect the social media dots.
Latest posts by Sarah Arrow (see all)
- From Blog Post to Kindle Book [How-To] - May 17, 2013
- Adding the Send to Kindle Button to Your Blog or Website - April 17, 2013
- The connection between blogging and Kindle - March 17, 2013
Like many of you, Chief Social Strategist and Founder of B Squared Media, Brooke Ballard, has seen a fundamental shift in business due to social media. How do businesses take advantage of this? Where do they start? Is social media for everyone? In-the-trenches social media experience helps B Squared Media answer these questions for companies seeking to formulate successful social strategies. Using tactics developed in her yearlong honors thesis study, Brooke helps bright and innovative entities develop social strategies around content curation, collaboration and conversation. Simply put: Think Conversation, Not Campaign.
The One Page Holding Back Your #Blog And How To Fix It http://t.co/LmMu6gNWMe via @collectivess - 1 hour ago
Kimberly Bordonaro is a branding consultant who transforms tenacious entrepreneurs into profitable brands. Known for delivering astute branding advice for start-ups through lyrical metaphors, she blogs at kimberlybordonaro.com – a site that has been praised for its addictively informative (and fun!) content by many in the marketing industry.
Latest posts by Kimberly Bordonaro (see all)
- 3 Powerful Marketing Questions and When to Ask Them - May 14, 2013
- 3 Lessons in Personal Branding from Roger Ebert - April 9, 2013
- Don’t Be a Sucker for This Personal Branding Mistake - March 14, 2013
Randy is a Principal Partner along with his wife, Shalah, of bowden2bowden llc, a marketing and branding consultancy firm. Specializing in developing targeted marketing solutions, exceptional creative executions and solid branding strategies that give clients a real competitive advantage. Our core team has the ability to scale quickly and effectively with trusted partners as needed. We consider them an integral part of our team and process. Our ability to approach challenging projects in an atmosphere of spirited cooperation leads to engaging, compelling solutions and successful work that yields desired results. Randy writes three posts weekly for their bowden2bowden blog.
Latest posts by Rachael Butts (see all)
- How to remove spam on a WordPress Site | A cautionary tale. - May 1, 2013
- How to Protect and Keep Your WordPress Site Safe - April 26, 2013
- 10 Reasons to Use WordPress SEO Plugin by Yoast and How to Set it Up - April 1, 2013
I am an Inbound marketing specialist and speaker, former teacher and basketball coach, married with 2 children (Daniel & Ashley), a wanna be author, avid reader (Stephen King fan), an out of shape cyclist, and a Canadian ex-pat. In a marketplace crowded with misinformation, misrepresentation, and inflated promises; I hope to offer a voice of reason, understanding, and professionalism. Services include: SEO, SEM, website design, Social Media Marketing, blogging, content creation, email marketing, and compliance solutions. I am a hubspot partner and hubspot trained, and a big fan of G+!
Latest posts by Brent Carnduff (see all)
- Video SEO: 10 Steps to Optimizing your Video for Search Engines – Part 1 - May 9, 2013
- Signaling Authenticity to Google - April 24, 2013
- Signaling Web Page Authority to Search Engines Through Off-Page SEO - April 14, 2013
Robert M. Caruso is a long time social media professional and founder of Bundlepost, the first social content management system. His company develops social media technologies that increase social media agencies and marketers efficiency, effectiveness and profitability. Robert also consults brands internationally on their social media marketing and writes weekly for his company blog.
Latest posts by Robert M. Caruso (see all)
- A Social Media Profile Is Like A Direct Mail Piece – 4 Ways To Optimize - May 3, 2013
- #SMRebelsHelp Initiative Calls It Quits - April 22, 2013
- The Girl Scout Cookie Saga Update – From Bad to Good - February 14, 2013
Jason started the coffee blog Coffee Cup News in 2008. He utilizes the platforms of video, blogging, social media and coffee forums to deliver content to his audience around the world. Jason is married to an amazing woman and the father of 3 awesome children. Contact him anytime if you need help selecting a coffee or developing a business strategy.
My name is Jason and I live in Hawaii. Daddy and Husband first. Vine Evangelist, Blogger and digital media second.
Peyton and Isaac just interrupted me and said, "Hey Dad we are going to record a scene for our movie just go with it." Haha, ok... BEST. :) - 12 hours ago
Paul Cooley is a consultant, speaker, preacher & soon to be author. He is all about breaking the mold to traditional business, branding & life. Paul helps corporate, small business, entertainment & personal brands define and express their core message and image through Social Media and other online platforms. Paul founded a Social Brand Agency called iBoost and also shares his "street smarts" training on Rule Your Realm blog. It's time to #RuleYourRealm!
Latest posts by Paul Cooley (see all)
- You Are Missing Out On Future Sales Without This Brand Touchpoint - May 21, 2013
- How To Create A Killer Unique Selling Proposition - May 7, 2013
- 3 Steps To Simplifiy And Grow Your Business - April 21, 2013
Matt Crawford is a marketing executive with an accomplished career in digital media sales. His background is in the B2B sector and he has extensive experience in retail management and hospitality. Matt has worked with national and international brands as well as small to medium enterprises to help develop effective digital marketing strategies. His down to earth approach makes it easy for businesses to communicate their objectives and consequently achieve their goals.
Don't forget to tune into #SteamFeed Radio http://t.co/cAvsFkAjxC in 1 hour from now with @GettysburgGerry & @PaulCooley - 1 hour ago
Michael Diamond has led sales and business development teams in the technology industry for over 15 years, and currently is SVP, Sales & Business Development at Mitek Systems (if you've ever deposited a check by taking a picture of it with your smartphone, than you probably have used Mitek's technology). Throughout his career Mike has helped companies in the mobile payments, data analytics, and financial services technology industries do strategic deals throughout Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and North America. He was a Military Intelligence Officer in the USAR and is a veteran of Operation Desert Storm. He blogs about innovation, business partnerships and leadership in the technology industry.
Anya Downing graduated from St. Thomas University with a degree in communications and design. With more than 25 years with advertising agencies and a Fortune 500 company, she held positions as Art Director, Advertising Coordinator, Product Manager and Internet Management Leader. Anya was the founder of a multi-media company and is currently the principal of Engage Inc. - a branding and digital marketing company in MA. Brand development is her career passion but if there happens to be a science convention in town you might find her immersed among the masses. If your product or service needs branding, messaging and strategy, connect with her.
Latest posts by Anya Downing (see all)
- Big Data – The Truth in Action - February 27, 2013
- 5 Small to Medium Business Resolves for 2013 [Infographic] - January 2, 2013
- Search: Fishing in the Clickstream - December 2, 2012
Phil Gerbyshak is the Chief Connections Officer of Milwaukee Social Media, and he works with people who want to leverage social media into real life connections. He has been working in the social media space since 2005, with a focus on small businesses, authors, and speakers. Phil has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Financial Times, Investor's Business Daily and many other publications online and offline and is frequently interviewed by those who want to connect more deeply with their customers in meaningful ways.
Latest posts by Phil Gerbyshak (see all)
- LinkedIn Connections Deal Breakers - May 19, 2013
- How To Segment Your Contacts For Maximum Networking Effectiveness - April 17, 2013
- Don’t Overlook FourSquare: Your Secret Marketing Weapon - March 16, 2013
Ray Hiltz is a Social Media Strategist with management roots in restaurant, hotel and performing arts. He's a believer in the power of collaborative communication and "humanized" digital networking. Ray writes about social media, social business and Google Plus on his blog: NewRayCom.com. His clients include hotels, restaurants, consulting firms, entrepreneurs, writers and freelancers. Ray is a popular speaker on Social Media, Social Business and Google+.
Latest posts by Ray Hiltz (see all)
- Why You Must Merge Your Google+ Local And Google+ Page Now - March 18, 2013
- Free CRM Inside Your GMail - March 3, 2013
- How to Set S.M.A.R.T. Business Goals For Google+ - February 18, 2013
Jeff Howell is the Director of Marketing for Newton International Family of Companies, a recruiting and placement firm headquartered in Flint, Michigan. Jeff is a leader in integrated marketing and has developed successful inbound marketing campaigns. #Coffee lover, #RedSox fanatic, amazingly admits to being a fan of the Detroit Lions.
Director of Marketing for @newtonint. Seeing the bottom of my coffee cup frightens me. Innovator, Marketer...Sarcasimator? Proudly rocking the boat since 1976
26 Facebook Wish List Pleas For Surviving Social Network Whiplash http://t.co/NqguRGrv9R via @SteamFeedcom - 2 hours ago
Latest posts by Jeff Howell (see all)
- 10 Networking Tips to Build Relationships and Profit - May 11, 2013
- How To Create The Best Case Studies - April 28, 2013
- Talent Acquisition for the 21st century - April 10, 2013
Social Media advocate with 20+ years in Sales and Marketing. Steve writes about Social Media, Blogging, Marketing, and business at GeeklessTech. Steve is a current contributor to Chamberofcommerce.com and Dashburst. When away from the computer Steve enjoys running and spending time with his two daughters.
Latest posts by Steven Hughes (see all)
- 4 Things I Would Change If I Started A New Blog Today - May 10, 2013
- 6 Ways to Increase Social Shares For Your Blog - April 12, 2013
- How to Spring Clean your Social Networks - March 21, 2013
Keri Jaehnig is the Founder and CMO at Idea Girl Media, an international Social Media Marketing Agency. Keri helps business brands, non-profits and public figures achieve social media success and positive online reputation. Most often with: Real Estate, Interior Design, Restaurants, Travel Services, Entertainment, and Government Agencies. Keri's insight has been featured at Social Media Today, Search Engine People, and she has been quoted by Business Insider. Non-fat lattes, travel & quick wit make her smile, and Keri is always enthused to meet new people!
Latest posts by Keri Jaehnig (see all)
- 26 Facebook Wish List Pleas For Surviving Social Network Whiplash - May 22, 2013
- Facebook Mobile – The New News Feed iPhone Tour - April 19, 2013
- Three Facebook Features To Watch In 2013 - March 17, 2013
Derrick Jones is a former Marine, serial entrepreneur of three tech start-ups and author of "Presidents, Pilots & Entrepreneurs - Lessons from the Trenches for the Everyday Entrepreneur." In his book, he chronicles what he calls the good, the bad and the ugly of entrepreneurship with key lessons for beginning entrepreneurs. He is a regular speaker at schools and trade organization on the subjects of entrepreneurship, leadership and technology. He mentors aspiring entrepreneurs on his own time and through his volunteer work with SCORE. He also shares his experiences on his blog www.PresidentsPilotsEntrepreneurs.com.
Latest posts by Derrick Jones (see all)
- The Most Overlooked Benefit of Crowd Funding Sites - May 6, 2013
- Why the Bank is not Your Friend - March 27, 2013
- Relationships – The First and Last Responsibility of Any Business - February 28, 2013
Martin Jones is Social Media Marketing Manager with the corporate Cox Communications social media team where he assists in leading strategy, campaign ideation and marketing execution across each of the company’s social media platforms. Today, over 500k fans engage with Cox Communications content, campaigns and Customer Care on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, You Tube and Google+. His career has been characterized by his ability to work with groups, individuals and businesses to uncover, optimize and implement digital marketing strategies and tactics that propel them past their competition. Thoughts expressed here are his own.
Latest posts by Martin Jones (see all)
- How To Prepare For and React To A Social Media Mistake - April 23, 2013
- 5 tips For launching a viral marketing campaign - March 29, 2013
- 10 Tips For Optimizing Pinterest For Business - February 25, 2013
Jennifer Kane is a marketing/communications strategist with more than 15 years of experience working with B2B and B2C companies. She has nearly two decades of public speaking, education and training experience and speaks nationally on topics related to social media, content marketing and digital communications. She is Principal of Kane Consulting, a 10-year-old firm that helps companies use social media and other digital technologies to improve their marketing, communications, sales and customer service. Jennifer runs a popular business book club in Minneapolis and manages the "Spinal Fusions Suck" social community on Facebook. In her spare time, she thinks a lot about the zombie apocalypse and the awkwardness of writing about oneself in third person.
Latest posts by Jennifer Kane (see all)
- Frankly My Dear, You Gotta Give a Damn - May 2, 2013
- For Amazing Brand Stories, Think Potato Not Portrait - April 2, 2013
- Five Secrets Behind Effective Long-Form Content - March 2, 2013
Carrie Keenan is the Social Media Community Manager for Thill Logistics, Inc.out of Neenah, WI (@ThillLogistics). As a professional whose primary responsibility is working in digital media and audience building, Carrie has a lot of insight and information to share about how to professionally represent your organization online. Carrie is also actively involved in the Wisconsin Irish community as the chair of social media for Oshkosh Irish Fest, a member of the Shamrock Club of the Fox Cities and enjoys assisting these Irish business owners and groups (@OSKIrishFest @McGuinness_Pub) with social media.
You've got to love a @unmarketing shout out when the convo turns to QR codes! @tommytrc #smrock3 - 22 mins ago
Latest posts by Carrie Keenan (see all)
- Should Community Management Be 9-5? (I Say No) - May 4, 2013
- 6 Things I Wish I Would Have Known as a New SMM/CMGR - April 18, 2013
- Darth Vader’s Guide to Conflict Resolution - April 4, 2013
Latest posts by Nick Kellet (see all)
- What Can Bloggers/Brands Learn From Netflix? - May 13, 2013
- Marketing In The Participation Age: Getting Found + Driving Action - April 9, 2013
Debbie Laskey has 15 years of marketing experience and an MBA Degree. She developed her marketing expertise while working in the high-tech industry, the Consumer Marketing Department at Disneyland Paris in France, the non-profit arena, and the insurance industry. Currently, Debbie is a brand marketing, social media, employee engagement, and customer experience consultant to small businesses, start-ups, and non-profits in California.
Marketing & Brand Strategist - tweets focus on marketing, branding, management, leadership, customer experiences, employee engagement, and social media.
A brand is no longer what we tell the consumer it is. It is what the consumers tell each other it is. ~@sahalhemant - 16 mins ago
Latest posts by Debbie Laskey (see all)
- What Happens When A Brand’s Core Goes AWOL? - April 30, 2013
- How Do You Merge Your 9-to-5 Brand with Your Personal Brand? - March 23, 2013
- Five Questions to Propel Your Leadership Forward - February 27, 2013
Rich is an inbound marketing professional, content development craftsman and conductor of sales and marketing teams with over 25 years of new customer acquisition experience. He has founded and successfully grown three businesses, one of which was recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. Rich is a certified HubSpot partner, a partner in Inbound Trainer - a provider of video-based training for inbound marketers and the Chief Chaos Officer at The Sales Lion. Rich is happily married, has two sons and one English labrador. In non-marketing mode, Rich can often be found playing golf, skiing and snowboarding, riding motorcycles and working on his Italian vocabulary.
Latest posts by Rich McElaney (see all)
- Focus on Your Prospects’ Buying Process and Not Your Selling Process - April 30, 2013
- Three Steps for Converting More Inbound Leads to Sales - April 3, 2013
- Can Marketing Automation Help My Business Grow? - March 3, 2013
Gerry Michaels (Gettysburg Gerry) is Principal at Studmuffin Media, Radio host The Social Studmuffin on Blogtalkradio, Featured Author for Steamfeed.com, Social Media Columnist for the Gettysburg Times, Social Media strategist and community builder and explorer. I am no different than you, no better/worse. I'm an astronaut exploring this social media space. Fully engulfed in the world that is Social Media, I awake every day anxiously anticipating what the days new technology will bring. Find me on Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Google Plus, Pinterest. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
RT @SenseiMarketing Great #influencemktg conversation happening with @dannybrown and @samfiorella on http://t.co/dyCNpkT9iI #sfrchat - 2 mins ago
Latest posts by Gerry Michaels (see all)
- Mobile Is The New Cigarette – Are You Addicted? - April 8, 2013
- Billing and Invoicing Doesn’t Have to Be Everyone’s Nightmare - March 31, 2013
- SteamFeed Radio: A New Way To Get Great Content - March 25, 2013
Dad of twin babies. Entrepreneur & ESTP. Founder of WeMontage and participant in gener8tor.com startup accelerator. Cheeky. Golf nut and 12 handicap.
Latest posts by James Oliver, Jr. (see all)
- Entrepreneurs Must Have a Supportive Spouse if Launching a Startup - February 23, 2013
- Startups Don’t Fail. Founders Quit. - January 23, 2013
- How Not Having A Tech Co-Founder Put Me On The Bubble For A Start-Up Accelerator - January 9, 2013
Jennifer is the Founder and CEO of GingerConsulting which is the parent company of #bealeader™. Jennifer brings over 20 years of real world leadership experience to the table. She has been leading her own company and working with organizations from Maryland to San Jose, CA by leading teams in marketing and business development. As a progression of her journey, Jennifer founded #bealeader™ to move the conversation forward and provide services to all who seek to refine the leader within. As part of the mission of #bealeader™, the #bealeader™ community has been created to bring together the power of leaders from all around the global and to put their experience and knowledge to use to create the next generation of leaders.
With more than 20 years experience in restaurant, retail, education and health care industries Susie Erjavec Parker launched SPARKER Strategy Group to bring businesses up-to-speed on how to integrate social media. SPARKER Strategy Group specializes in the intersection of traditional and digital/social marketing and PR. As a specialty marketer to women and families, Parker also serves as a business coach to mompreneurs and women business owners. Susie is the founder of WIN: Women | Influence | Networking—a budding networking group that promotes and connects female entrepreneurs and their businesses with referrals and recommendations. She is a Starbucks addict and often experiences “ghost vibrations” in her back right pocket--even as she is talking on her iPhone.
@LivingSocial I just went to look again and suddenly the @StarbucksCanada card is there and loaded. Thanks for offering your assistance. - 16 mins ago
Latest posts by Susie Parker (see all)
- PR, Social Media Backlash, and Does Any of It Really Matter? - May 14, 2013
- Top 3 Tactics to Make Your PR Rock in 2013 - April 14, 2013
- What Happened To Etiquette in PR? - March 13, 2013
Albert Qian is a social media professional working, living and playing in Silicon Valley. He got his start in social media by working for Santa Clara University and jumping into Facebook pages in May 2009. Ever since, he has been engrossed in social media, marketing, program management and consulting for small businesses, Fortune 500 companies and individuals looking to learn more social media. On his free time, he enjoys hiking, bowling, eating out at new places and traveling. You can learn more about him on his blog.
Latest posts by Albert Qian (see all)
- Dear (Social Media) Graduate… - May 13, 2013
- Getting Your Social Media Ready for Graduation: Your Personal Brand - April 27, 2013
- Getting Your Social Media Ready for Graduation: Blogging - April 11, 2013
Rebekah is a social media strategist, content developer and trainer that has been actively involved in the Real Estate and Mortgage Industries for over 18 years. Rebekah believes that social media has transformative powers when it is used correctly and integrated in to a strategic marketing plan. Rebekah manages social media on a daily basis and is eager to help you STOP those time sucking activities and maximize, prioritize and monetize your online efforts!
Social Media Marketing, Strategist, Branding, Blogger, Speaker, Trainer @BHGRealEstate | Coffee addict, sunshine lover & nuts about my 2 pups! ♥
My latest on @SteamFeedcom >> 4 Ways to Create #Pinterest Images that Get Shared http://t.co/GsjRKqisFZ #socialmedia - 20 mins ago
Latest posts by Rebekah Radice (see all)
- 4 Ways to Create Pinterest Images that Get Shared - May 21, 2013
- 5 Powerful Pinterest Tools to Grow Your Business - May 5, 2013
- How to Use Pinterest to Drive Traffic to Your Blog - April 22, 2013
Bringing new definitions to communications on social media, Anne Reuss is a social media business development consultant and community manager for 360Connext, a customer experience consulting firm. She's got a penchant for tech, startups, adrenaline, slurpees and Illini football. Find her tweeting madly at @AnneReuss. She is originator of the ongoing 'Signs of Startups' challenge, a collaborative project positioning startups to ramp up brand inclusion by creative communication.
Latest posts by Anne Reuss (see all)
- 5 Tips for Interacting with People with Disabilities - May 19, 2013
- The Secret of Making Your Content Calendar Boss - April 26, 2013
- 4 Awesome Tips to Help You Start Vlogging - April 13, 2013
Kimberly Reynolds is a social media and mobile marketing consultant that transforms ordinary websites into powerful marketing machines. A serial entrepreneur since she was 12, selling books door-to-door, she now trains small business owners on how to leverage social media and the mobile web to attain financial freedom. If you are interested in how to use social media to outshine your competition, visit her website for a free social media analysis and social media training. Also, visit her on Google.
Latest posts by Kim Reynolds (see all)
- Who Else Wants An Alternative To Google Reader and Google Alerts? - May 7, 2013
- #smmw13 Social Media Marketing World – Mission Accomplished! - April 23, 2013
- My Favorite QR Code Tips, Tricks and Trends - April 5, 2013
Anna Rydne is a communications specialist, a mother and a small business owner. Based in Stockholm, Sweden, she writes the blog Communicate [your] Skills where she covers topics on how to improve your communication skills in all areas related to yourself, your community and your professional life. She's determined to uncover the secrets of how successful people and companies communicate. Anna has a special interest in social media and personal branding and she believes the road to success is trying. She tweets about all things comms, social media and marketing @CoSkills. She holds a bachelor's degree in psychology.
New @steamfeedcom: 26 Facebook Wish List Pleas For Surviving Social Network Whiplash http://t.co/2Nk3MLsbIP - 2 hours ago
Latest posts by Anna Rydne (see all)
- 10 Networks That Will Super-Charge Your Personal Brand - May 8, 2013
- 3 Steps to Spring Clean Your Personal Brand - April 20, 2013
- 5 Ways to Promote Your New Coffee Bar on a Limited Budget - April 8, 2013
David is a Brand Strategist focused on building relevant brands, while creating valuable consumer relationships to promote engagement. By utilizing the popularity of digital and mobile media, along with the social web he helps companies understand the power of controlling their content. David started his career working for MTV in New York, he then proceeded to Atlanta to work with the likes of Coca-Cola, Chick-fil-A and the Home Depot. From his time working with companies of all sizes he has learned that a strong brand is the key to long term success by turning customers into brand advocates. Now living in Nashville with his wife and two children, David works with companies of all sizes teaching and consulting on best practices for building a brand in the digital age.
Helping Brands transition to a digital world by building a foundation w/Social Media & Blogging. Your Brand isn't going anywhere, neither is the web. @1ad_dad
#HashtagsIn2013: A Hashtag How-To for Businesses | Social Media Today http://t.co/TUd0ukQG1n - 34 mins ago
Latest posts by David Schwartz (see all)
- Why Restaurants Need SoLoMo to Engage Moms - May 11, 2013
- 4 Examples of Effective Email Campaigns from Restaurant Brands - April 25, 2013
- A Strategy for Attending a Conference Like #SoSlam - April 10, 2013
Brien Shanahan is founder and CEO of SEO4Advisors, a boutique search engine optimization and online marketing firm for financial advisors. When he's not helping clients climb to the top of search engine results he enjoys hiking, traveling to exotic locations, and salsa (both the delicious foodstuff and dancing). He's a technological nomad that calls Santiago Chile his casa for much of the year between regular visits to his home state of New York. Fitting of his oddly spelled first name, he seeks originality in everything he does. He may be the palest person in South America and the only fluent Spanish speaker that can't roll his Rs. If you visit him in Chile, bring bagels and decent hot sauce. He'll supply the Empanadas, Carménère, and Pisco sour.
Ross is a digital strategist and entrepreneur with a passion for technology and disruption. He keeps his finger on the pulse of all things related to technology and social media as it's truly his passion. His startup dreamr.ca is striving to connect young professionals around the globe with unique social experiences.
Latest posts by Ross Simmonds (see all)
- What Obama Can Teach Canadian Politicians About Content Marketing - May 22, 2013
- Four Things Most Brands Wish They Did Before Starting a Blog - May 4, 2013
- How Social Media is Changing the Auto Industry [Infographic] - April 24, 2013
Jayme Soulati is a B-to-B social media marketing professional with core PR expertise. She is president of Soulati Media, Inc. and an award-winning blogger writing at http://Soulati.com. Trained in Chicago's PR firms, Jayme is a media relations veteran and a past president of the Publicity Club of Chicago. She is a HubSpot digital marketing consultant, content marketer and PR strategist and is working on her first e-book on blogging, her favorite topic!
Jayme Soulati: B-toB Social Media Marketing with PR. President, Soulati Media. Chicago's agencies. content marketing, strategist. BLOGGER! Facebook, G+.
RT @lilachbullock: Facebook Edgerank can be confusing for some.My blog post explains how to leverage it for your business... - 15 mins ago
Sean is a retired member of the Canadian Army, with over 20 years in the IT industry, ranging from IT HelpDesk to Social Media consultant. He is a Professional Speaker and Coach and is a recognized Social Media community builder on Vancouver Island, as well as a regular contributor to the annual Social Media Camp held in Victoria, BC. Sean is the Head Coach with That Social Media Guy consulting, based in Campbell River, British Columbia
Coach, Connector, Consultant. Husband, Father, Entrepreneur, Veteran, tech geek, Sci-fi & History buff & Volunteer Board member. WHEW!
@fburrows would like to stick to CR, but let him/her know anyway. Just in case ppl in locally aren't interested! Thanks!! - 14 mins ago
Latest posts by Sean Smith (see all)
- Analyze Your Small Business Social Media Success With MediaMiser - May 16, 2013
- Augmented Reality for Print Using the Layar - April 29, 2013
- Crowd Sourced Reviews For Enterprise Software with G2Crowd.com - April 12, 2013
Charlotte Varela is a digital content marketer for Tone Agency, a web design and inbound marketing agency based in (not so) sunny Lancashire, England. After graduating from university with a degree in Creative Writing, Charlotte found her calling in the world of social media and content creation. Quickly learning that customer service and lead nurturing is about much more than incessant sales pitches, she now thrives on creating compelling and original content that readers can take away and put into action themselves. When she isn't tearing up the keyboard Charlotte loves escaping into a good book or the great British countryside, taking pictures of wildlife and baking tasty treats for family and friends, all in between a serious spot of knitting!
Latest posts by Charlotte Varela (see all)
Managing Director and CMO at Avidmode — Design & development, content creation, inbound marketing and strategic solutions for business — made in London. With over 20 years business experience in multiple industries, she brings a wealth of skills to the projects that she participates in. She has in-depth knowledge of the retail, leisure, banking, hospitality, healthcare and IT sectors. She has an MBA together with a teaching certificate and a passion for lifelong learning.
Design & development, content creation, inbound marketing and strategic solutions for business — made in London. Also Tweeting over at @kittie_walker
Broad Match is Dead. Long Live Broad Match http://t.co/GSyA9ZGEPV - important for getting to grips with #PPC and #SEO - 2 days ago
Latest posts by Kittie Walker (see all)
- If You Are In a Regulated Industry, You Can Use New CRM Technologies - April 29, 2013
- Discover Why Finding Your New CRM Is Not a Solo Project - April 14, 2013
- Readying Business for Growth – Recipes for Your Business Processes - March 30, 2013