Jesse Aaron is a professional blogger with a passion for homebrewing, and writes on a variety of topics on his blog Mashbout. In his spare time Jesse enjoys redditting, brewing beer (as you may have guessed), slowly learning Python, and reading (currently reading Infinite Jest). Follow Jesse on Google Plus
Latest posts by Jesse Aaron (see all)
- Thinking Shift: Befriending as a Conversion Tactic - February 13, 2014
- The 5 Types of Guest Bloggers (Funny Graphic) - January 27, 2014
- The Myths of Conversion Rate Optimization - January 9, 2014
Jessica is the CEO and Creative Director at Jessica Ann Media a boutique digital agency that humanizes businesses with creative copy and smart social media strategy. She champions the creative spirits of entrepreneurs and brands who want to find more freedom in their business through profitable, targeted traffic. She enjoys traveling, reading, running, yoga, and learning new things.
writer + storyteller. humanizing businesses with creative content & smart social media strategy. Passionately Curious. Seeker. World traveler. runner & yogi
Thanks @GaryLoper @stanildobrev for being top new followers in my community this week (insight via http://t.co/iIJpiVB8o3) - 35 mins ago
Blogging an issue for you? Social media not quite working how it should be? I'm the creator of Birds on the Blog (listed 3 times by Forbes as a top 100 website for women) and grew into a kick-ass blog coach You want your blog to make a difference, so add me to your reader and stay in touch. My updates will help you connect the social media dots.
Latest posts by Sarah Arrow (see all)
- How I Tripled The Hits On A Website With One Simple Tactic Anyone Can Do - February 17, 2014
- How to show your readers “What’s in it for me” in 4 easy steps - January 17, 2014
- Traffic Generation Basics [Infographic] - November 21, 2013
Mike is the Director of Social Media and Content with Single Grain, one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the country, where he leads strategy development and execution for both services.Mike is also the creator and primary author of an in-the-works book project called Marketing Apocalypse: The Brand Survival Guide which features contributions from thought leaders and innovators like Blake Mycoskie (TOMS Shoes) and Guy Kawasaki.Outside of working in the digital space Mike is a husband and father of one, avid Batman fan, and a bit of a fitness nut.
Latest posts by Mike Bal (see all)
Like many of you, Chief Social Strategist and Founder of B Squared Media, Brooke Ballard, has seen a fundamental shift in business due to social media. How do businesses take advantage of this? Where do they start? Is social media for everyone? In-the-trenches social media experience helps B Squared Media answer these questions for companies seeking to formulate successful social strategies. Using tactics developed in her yearlong honors thesis study, Brooke helps bright and innovative entities develop social strategies around content curation, collaboration and conversation. Simply put: Think Conversation, Not Campaign. Click here to subscribe to my mailing list
Brand Strategist. Lyrical Savant. Turning Tenacious Entrepreneurs into Profitable Brands. Follow Me to Find Out How.
RT @MJGottlieb: The Secret Formula To Creating A Rock Star Personal Brand http://t.co/poi2VL1it3 via @paulcastain by @Brandspiration - 24 hours ago
Latest posts by Kimberly Bordonaro (see all)
- Want to Seduce More Sales from Your Hottest Customers? Do This. - February 14, 2014
- The Shockingly Simple Steps to Personal Branding That Works - December 14, 2013
- The “More Traffic Equals More Sales” Myth – Debunked - November 20, 2013
Randy is a Principal Partner along with his wife, Shalah, of bowden2bowden llc, a marketing and branding consultancy firm. Specializing in developing targeted marketing solutions, exceptional creative executions and solid branding strategies that give clients a real competitive advantage. Randy writes three posts weekly for their bowden2bowden blog and is the producer and host of the interview series marketer2marketer "a conversation."
Social Media + PR Specialist
Cedar Brown was previously a Social Media + PR Specialist, but now on the hunt for a new place. Although he graduated college less than two years ago, Cedar has learned a great deal in a short time due to his passion and drive to learn and succeed in the industry. Some of his strongest areas include social media strategy, market research and community management and experience with industries such as retail, sports, and hospitality. You can find him active on a number of social networks, getting involved throughout Milwaukee or out somewhere trying something new! And if you're a Wisconsin sports fan, you may already be best friends.
Looking for a position in social/digital in Chi/MKE. Community, foodie, movie quote machine, sarcasm, whiskey, beer guy, cheesy jokes, Sconnie sports. Go Pack!
The Science of Emotion in Marketing: How We Decide What to Share and Whom to Trust http://t.co/lHpPCtC0qp | @bufferapp (Emotions are so key) - 2 hours ago
Latest posts by Cedar Brown (see all)
- Can Snapchat Work For Your Brand? - January 25, 2014
- When Social Media Meets Black Friday, Don’t Forget About These 5 Social Networks - November 13, 2013
- How Online Education Can Help Your Career - September 14, 2013
I am an Search Engine Marketing specialist and speaker, former teacher and basketball coach, married with 2 children (Daniel & Ashley), a wanna be author, avid reader, an out of shape cyclist, and a Canadian ex-pat.I hope to add a voice of reason, understanding, and professionalism to the SEO industry.
How to Increase Your Facebook Engagement by 275% [Infographic] http://t.co/ucqBLyfGKW via @SteamFeedcom - 1 hour ago
Latest posts by Brent Carnduff (see all)
- Search Engine Click Through Rate Optimization (+Infographic) - January 2, 2014
- Understanding Google’s Hummingbird - October 16, 2013
- 4 Search Engine Optimization Benefits of Blogging - September 11, 2013
Paul Cooley is a consultant, speaker, coach, preacher & soon to be author. He is all about breaking the mold to traditional business, branding & life. Paul helps his clients define and express their core message and image through Social Media and other online platforms. He also helps people discover their passions and skills and make them profitable. Paul shares his "street smarts" training on his Rule Your Realm blog.It's time to #RuleYourRealm!
Latest posts by Paul Cooley (see all)
- Does your email signature line make you look boring? - March 7, 2014
- How To Protect Your Business Info From Prying Eyes When Using Public WiFi - February 21, 2014
- 5 Steps To Get Clarity On Your Personal Brand - February 7, 2014
Matt Crawford is a marketing executive with an accomplished career in digital media sales. His background is in the B2B sector and he has extensive experience in retail management and hospitality. Matt has worked with national and international brands as well as small to medium enterprises to help develop effective digital marketing strategies. His down to earth approach makes it easy for businesses to communicate their objectives and consequently achieve their goals.
RT @linkedinselling: Is Your Old School Sales Process Killing Your Recruiting? http://t.co/ZfvYHx3hqg #socialselling - 55 mins ago
Latest posts by Matt Crawford (see all)
- Brands: Trust is Hard to Gain and Easy to Lose - February 11, 2014
- 5 Google Chrome Extensions To Help Improve Social Media Productivity - February 3, 2014
- 5 Productivity Hacks From Santa’s Workshop - December 11, 2013
Latest posts by Linda Dessau (see all)
- How to Curate Content for Your Business on Social Media – The 3 Cs, Part Three - March 9, 2014
- How to Manage the Flow of Social Media Conversation – The 3 Cs, Part Two - March 5, 2014
- How to Manage the 3 Cs of Social Media, Part One - February 5, 2014
Pratik Dholakiya is Co-Founder & VP of Marketing of E2M Solutions & OnlyDesign. The primary focus of E2M Solutions is on content marketing and leveraging its potential to generate revenue for clients. OnlyDesign helps companies build a better web & mobile presence. Get in touch with him on Twitter @DholakiyaPratik.
Free Getty Images: What is Getty Giving & Getting in Return?: There's been a lot of buzz about Getty's recent ... http://t.co/Y4wJvchdW6 - 3 hours ago
Latest posts by Pratik Dholakiya (see all)
- Does your website really need Social Login? - January 28, 2014
- 11 Most Important Google Search Algorithm Updates in 2013 [INFOGRAPHIC] - January 1, 2014
- A Smart Approach to Starting Your Own Ecommerce Store - November 7, 2013
Maria Elena Duron, is Editor-in-Chief of the Personal Branding Blog, CEO (chief engagement officer) of buzz2bucks– a word of mouth marketing firm, and a professional speaker and trainer on developing social networks that work. She provides workshops, webinars, seminars and direct services that help create conversation, connection, credibility, community and commerce around your brand. Maria Duron is founder and moderator of #brandchat - a weekly Twitter chat focused on every aspect of branding that is recognized by Mashable as one the 15 Essential Twitter Chats for Social Media Marketers.
Comments? Introvert’s Dilemma: Charge or Recharge? - Some of my favorite people are introverts. Like m... http://t.co/JFU7KDvKRT - 4 hours ago
Latest posts by Maria Elena Duron (see all)
- How Does A Brand Build Loyalty? Appreciation - February 18, 2014
- 5 Things You Need to Know to Get ROI from Your Facebook Ads - January 18, 2014
- 4 Reasons Why You Would Link Your Facebook and Twitter Accounts - December 18, 2013
Latest posts by Richard Eaves (see all)
- SEO Predictions For 2014 - February 18, 2014
- Why Visual Content Will Rule Digital Marketing in 2014 - January 15, 2014
- The Gains and Pitfalls of Blog Commenting - December 15, 2013
Phil Gerbyshak is the CEO of SocialMediaCoach.com, and he works with people who want to leverage social media into real life connections. He has been working in the social media space since 2005, with a focus on financial advisors, financial planners and others in the financial services industry. Phil has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Financial Times, Investor's Business Daily and many other publications online and offline and is frequently interviewed by those who want to connect more deeply with their customers in meaningful ways.
Latest posts by Phil Gerbyshak (see all)
- 5 Worst Ways to Send Holiday Greetings - December 24, 2013
- How to Network Online (13 Ways from 13 Experts) - November 14, 2013
- How to follow-up after a conference without looking desperate - October 17, 2013
Say hello to Darin at his website about the science of blogging: http://www.zipminis.com. He blogs there and freelances as a writer and designer. Darin publishes across the web on sites like Technorati, BC Blog, Blog Critics, Broowaha, Business2Community LifeHack, and Social Media Today. SteamFeed is his favorite place to write, of course.
Latest posts by Darin L. Hammond (see all)
- How to Start a Blog That Rocks: A New Angle, Voice, and Audience - February 9, 2014
- 10 Essential Questions To Decide If You Are Ready To Be A Pro Blogger? - January 29, 2014
- How Anxiety Empowers A Pro Blogger’s Writing - January 9, 2014
Jennifer is the owner and managing director of j+ Media Solutions which offers social and content solutions to SMBs. Writing is a newfound passion and she blogs regularly. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her family, reading, baking and pinning on Pinterest.
Latest posts by Jennifer Hanford (see all)
- Twitter Tango: He Says, She Says…Who’s Right? - February 27, 2014
- 3 B2B Marketing Tools to Make Your Company Rock - January 27, 2014
- 5 Things Every Business Should Know About Lead Generation - December 31, 2013
Ari Herzog is a digital marketing professional living in the north shore of Massachusetts. He is editorial director for Social Media Club and is the founder of Social Media Breakfast North Shore. He's been featured in many publications including TechRepublic, Poynter, CBS Moneywatch, and Bank of America'a blog.
OMIGOD #BetweenTwoFerns is hilarious! Never watched it before. MT @BarackObama: Interviewing with @galifianakisz: http://t.co/YsmAH3jZt7 - 53 mins ago
Ray Hiltz is a Social Media Strategist with management roots in restaurant, hotel and performing arts. He's a believer in the power of collaborative communication and "humanized" digital networking. Ray writes about social media, social business and Google Plus on his blog: NewRayCom.com. His clients include hotels, restaurants, consulting firms, entrepreneurs, writers and freelancers. Ray is a popular speaker on Social Media, Social Business and Google+.
Social Strategist. Tweet recipe; mix generous portions social media & Google Plus into marketing batter. Cover w/ personal observations & bake. Share when done.
Thanks @DanielaHannes @ColinWalker for being top new followers in my community this week (insight via http://t.co/2Mbl8djUAZ) - 2 hours ago
Latest posts by Ray Hiltz (see all)
- How to Build Trust on Google Plus - March 3, 2014
- How Semantic Search Changes The Way You do Business - February 3, 2014
- Are You Pumping Up Your Google Plus Strategy in 2014? - January 10, 2014
Principle, Jeff Howell Consulting at Jeff Howell Consulting
Jeff Howell is a sales and marketing professional based in Michigan He is principle of Jeff Howell Consulting, a marketing consulting and sales training agency. Jeff is a leader in integrated marketing and has developed successful marketing campaigns. Crazy coffee lover, Red Sox fanatic, and amazingly admits to being a fan of the Detroit Lions.
Marketing & Sales professional. Seeing the bottom of my coffee cup frightens me. Innovator, Marketer...Sarcasimator? Proudly rocking the boat since 1976
eShares Tackles The Headache Of Startup Valuations By Offering “409A-As-A-Service” http://t.co/2zRhBghetH - 14 mins ago
Latest posts by Jeff Howell (see all)
- Relationship Selling: Don’t Give The Ring On The First Date - March 10, 2014
- 6 Marketing Lessons Learned From The Olympics - February 10, 2014
- Using Video and a Blog to Get Noticed by Recruiters - December 28, 2013
Keri Jaehnig is the Founder and CMO at Idea Girl Media, an international Social Media Marketing Agency. Keri helps business brands, non-profits and public figures achieve social media success and positive online reputation. Most often with: Real Estate, Interior Design, Restaurants, Travel Services, Entertainment, and Government Agencies. Keri's insight has been featured at Social Media Today, Search Engine People, and she has been quoted by Business Insider. Non-fat lattes, travel & quick wit make her smile, and Keri is always enthused to meet new people!
Latest posts by Keri Jaehnig (see all)
- How To Improve Your Facebook Marketing With Instagram - February 17, 2014
- Social Lists: 7 Secrets Revealed By Listly For Facebook Marketers - December 3, 2013
- 3 Reasons Why Facebook Should NOT Be Your Brand’s Only Social Network - November 17, 2013
CEO at ArCompany, and a seasoned digital strategist having held management positions for top Ad Agencies including Ogilvy, Rapp Collins, and Isobar Digital. She also has extensive start-up experience with launch successes like Yahoo! Answers. Hessie is also an active blogger/writer for ArCompany, Huffington Post, Digital Journal and WhatsYourTech.ca
CEO ArCompany, Cellist, Strategist, Start-up Junkie, Social Intel, tech geek, marketer, HuffPost, Steamfeed, Digital Journal, WhatsYourTech blogger, @ArcIntel
@danielnewmanUV best line ever! "For Goodness Sakes, Stop The Page View Porn" http://t.co/dqljToXUK4 Misguided #influence - 2 hours ago
Latest posts by Hessie Jones (see all)
- No Room for Error: A Cautionary Tale of A Precarious Tweet - February 15, 2014
- Loss of Control: The Dying Breed of Traditional Marketing - January 15, 2014
Martin Jones is Social Media Marketing Manager with the corporate Cox Communications social media team where he assists in leading strategy, campaign ideation and marketing execution across each of the company’s social media platforms. Today, over 500k fans engage with Cox Communications content, campaigns and Customer Care on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, You Tube and Google+. His career has been characterized by his ability to work with groups, individuals and businesses to uncover, optimize and implement digital marketing strategies and tactics that propel them past their competition. Thoughts expressed here are his own.
Latest posts by Martin Jones (see all)
- 5 Tips To Rock Your Content Strategy With LinkedIn Showcase Pages - February 25, 2014
- Social Video Sharing And Marketing For Your Business - October 23, 2013
- Improving Your Email Marketing Campaigns - August 23, 2013
Mike Kappel is a serial entrepreneur and president of Patriot Software, Inc., one of five successful small businesses he has started in the last 25 years. Mike still enjoys the challenge of a start-up, and is passionate about supporting small business and helping others reach their goals. He shares his experiences in his blog, Small Business Expert. You can follow him on Twitter @MikeKappel and Google+.
Latest posts by Mike Kappel (see all)
- Brainstorming a Great Name for Your Startup - February 24, 2014
- Customer Loyalty: A Two-Way Street - January 24, 2014
- How to Succeed at Business (One Failure at a Time) - December 29, 2013
Carrie Keenan is a Social Media Community Manager and blogger out of Appleton, WI. I work with both B2B and B2C clients, but I prefer to call them all P2P. I am actively involved in the Wisconsin Irish community as the social media chair for Oshkosh Irish Fest. I’m a proud geek and book nerd, lover of big words, rhyme & alliteration.
Latest posts by Carrie Keenan (see all)
- The Magic Solution To Make Online Complaints Disappear! - January 18, 2014
- Carpe Tweetum: Community Managers Need to Seize the Tweet - November 4, 2013
- What I learned about Social Media From Star Wars - October 7, 2013
Latest posts by Nick Kellet (see all)
- Startups: Dealing with Disbelief - February 9, 2014
- Going Premium: How to Choose Your Content Marketing Toolkit - October 12, 2013
- Early Adopters & The Fake Orgasm #leanstartup - August 9, 2013
Debbie Laskey has 15 years of marketing experience and an MBA Degree. She developed her marketing expertise while working in the high-tech industry, the Consumer Marketing Department at Disneyland Paris in France, the non-profit arena, and the insurance industry. Her expertise includes brand marketing, social media, employee engagement, leadership development, and customer experience marketing. Currently, Debbie is the Director of Marketing and Communications for the Exceptional Children's Foundation in Los Angeles. Since 2002, Debbie has served as a judge for the Web Marketing Association’s annual web award competition and has also been recognized as one of the "Top 100 Branding Experts" to follow on Twitter.
Marketing & Brand Strategist - tweets focus on marketing, branding, management, leadership, customer experiences, employee engagement, and social media.
What does this #leadership quote mean to you? http://t.co/j5Bj2H5CUa via @MidmarketIBM #LinkedIn - 3 hours ago
Web Designer at QVC
Julie Long is a Creative Marketing Strategist with a ten year history of creating innovative marketing programs. She is equally weighted in both integrated marketing communication and creative execution. Julie is a graduate student and a student ambassador for West Virginia University's Integrated Marketing Communications program.
Latest posts by Julie Long (see all)
- Unlock Side Doors on Social Media Platforms: A Q/A Interview With Author Ian Greenleigh - February 24, 2014
- Realize Your Creative Threshold - January 24, 2014
Wayne is the owner of Madden Business Development which offers education, consulting, facilitation, and coaching that empowers customers to aspire and achieve their “Prime” lifecycle state and to build a Learning Organization that innovates and changes from within to create value and profitability in their markets. Wayne brings strong systems thinking and organization development skills to his current consulting role including a clear knowledge and passion for organizational alignment with well-defined vision and goals. Wayne understands the significance of engaging every member of the team as well as your customers, the importance of thinking beyond current mental models (established routines and beliefs) to unearth new ideas, and the absolute necessity of clearly choosing your winning strategy and bringing laser focus to the organization as to that strategy and the path to winning.
Latest posts by Wayne Madden (see all)
- Management 101: Empowerment vs. Control - March 1, 2014
- Find Your “Third Set of Eyes” – a Coach or Advisor - February 1, 2014
- The Five Keys to Being Human (While At Work) - January 14, 2014
Rich is an inbound marketing professional, content development craftsman and conductor of sales and marketing teams with over 25 years of new customer acquisition experience. He has founded and successfully grown three businesses, one of which was recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. Rich is a certified HubSpot partner, a partner in Inbound Trainer - a provider of video-based training for inbound marketers and the Chief Chaos Officer at The Sales Lion. Rich is happily married, has two sons and one English labrador. In non-marketing mode, Rich can often be found playing golf, skiing and snowboarding, riding motorcycles and working on his Italian vocabulary.
Latest posts by Rich McElaney (see all)
- 3 Steps to Creating Successful Marketing Workflows - February 28, 2014
- The Future of Content Marketing - January 31, 2014
- Is Fear Limiting Your Content Success? - December 31, 2013
Dorien is the face behind the orange glasses and is founder of More In Media, a social media consultancy. She consults with clients in the non-profit sector, retail and service industries, as well as PR and community associations. Besides social media consulting and management, she enjoys teaching, speaking, blogging, networking and running marathons. Proud to be Dutch by birth and American by choice, Dorien makes her home in Myrtle Beach, SC with her husband, 4 kids and 3 labradors.
Social Media Consultant. I enjoy Blogging, Speaking & Networking. Proud to be Dutch. Mom of 4 kids and 3 labs. Marathon runner. #cmgr
124 Pieces of Advice You Need To Read Before You Start A Business http://t.co/uedx0xqqfO via @steamfeedcom #entrepreneurship #startup - 17 mins ago
Latest posts by Dorien Morin-van Dam (see all)
- 15 Social Media Goals For Non-Profits – What Are Yours? - March 7, 2014
Kris Prendergast is a Marketing Communications Specialist and co-founder of PrendiBrown Marketing and Graphics, a developing restaurant marketing firm in Houston, Texas. She has over 10 years marketing experience that includes copywriting, graphic & web design, grassroots community development, business development, and sales. Kris is a graduate student in West Virginia University's Integrated Marketing Communications program - an online Master's curriculum that is helping to build her skills in strategic planning, creative strategy, mobile marketing, direct marketing, and other digital/emerging marketing trends.
Latest posts by Kris Prendergast (see all)
- How To Write a B-side Business Plan - February 20, 2014
- Reinvent Yourself With A Degree In Integrated Marketing Communications - January 20, 2014
- Sales For Dummies: A Q&A With Corporate Pro Norka Jenkins - December 20, 2013
Jennifer is the Founder and CEO of GingerConsulting which is the parent company of #bealeader™. Jennifer brings over 20 years of real world leadership experience to the table. She has been leading her own company and working with organizations from Maryland to San Jose, CA by leading teams in marketing and business development. As a progression of her journey, Jennifer founded #bealeader™ to move the conversation forward and provide services to all who seek to refine the leader within. As part of the mission of #bealeader™, the #bealeader™ community has been created to bring together the power of leaders from all around the global and to put their experience and knowledge to use to create the next generation of leaders.
Latest posts by Jennifer Olney (see all)
- The Relationship of Influence in Leadership - March 3, 2014
- Burnouts: Erase The Blurred Lines and Set Realistic Boundaries - February 6, 2014
- Lead, Inspire and Transform… #MyThreeWords - January 3, 2014
Suzen Pettit, online marketing strategist, speaker, blogger, has been in marketing for the past 27 years wearing various hats. Founder of OMAGinarium, (an acronym for Online Marketing and Growth), Suzens’ specialty is getting you FOUND and helping you stay “sticky” with marketing strategy, optimized websites, SEO, blogging, content marketing and list building. Suzen has helped dozens of small companies and medical practices get their businesses on the map and help them attract more website traffic and warm leads.When not working hard for her clients, Suzen can be found blogging and providing content for the Patch hyper-locals, Mashable, Founders Space , Create Hype, as well as speaking on topics geared to online business growth. Suzen was recently featured in the August issue of Tribal Woman. SHe is the mother to 2 kids and a bulimic cat named Spot
Latest posts by Suzen Pettit (see all)
- Brand Awareness: Throw The Spaghetti And See What Sticks - December 30, 2013
- The Step- by- Step Formula I use to Create Killer Traffic to My Blog Posts - December 13, 2013
- How to Create Content That Will Grow Your Business Pronto - November 8, 2013
Albert Qian is a social media professional working, living and playing in Silicon Valley. He got his start in social media by working for Santa Clara University and jumping into Facebook pages in May 2009. Ever since, he has been engrossed in social media, marketing, program management and consulting for small businesses, Fortune 500 companies and individuals looking to learn more social media. On his free time, he enjoys hiking, bowling, eating out at new places and traveling. You can learn more about him on his blog.
Rebekah is the CEO of Rebekah Radice LLC, a digital marketing agency assisting business owners in the creation and execution of an integrated online strategy.Rebekah has been actively involved in the marketing industry for over 17 years and is eager to put her experience, innovative ideas and keen sense of "what works," to work for you!
Social Media Marketing, Strategist, Digital Marketing, Branding, Blogger, Speaker, Trainer | Coffee addict, sunshine lover & nuts about my 2 pups! ♥
Why do some blogs succeed and others fail? 6 essential phrases that'll make you a better blogger!... http://t.co/G3Sm79L4UW - 1 hour ago
Latest posts by Rebekah Radice (see all)
- Social Media Metrics You Should Be Monitoring - March 5, 2014
- Business Blogging Tips to Build Credibility and Visibility - February 19, 2014
- 5 Reasons to Power Up Online Video Marketing - January 21, 2014
Addicted to adrenaline, adventures and social media, Anne Reuss needs her fuel and gets it from coffee, fitness and the occassional slurpee. Being Deaf has only taught her to love challenge and listen abnormally well. She is a beer-loving homebrewer and community manager for 360Connext, a customer experience consulting firm, and a freelance marketing consultant.
You know the deal. We both have to Instagram it, etc! Looking forward to a cooking session with these..ingredients :) @JamieNRutter - 2 hours ago
Latest posts by Anne Reuss (see all)
- No Fluff, This is Social Media Explained [Book Review] - February 26, 2014
- 5 Community Management Lessons from Valentine’s Day for All Year - February 12, 2014
- Canva: Weak Graphic Design Skills is No Longer Your Problem - January 26, 2014
Kimberly Reynolds is a social media and mobile marketing consultant that transforms ordinary websites into powerful marketing machines. A serial entrepreneur since she was 12, selling books door-to-door, she now trains small business owners on how to leverage social media and the mobile web to attain financial freedom. If you are interested in how to use social media to outshine your competition, visit her website for a free social media analysis and social media training. Also, visit her on Google.
Latest posts by Kimberly Reynolds (see all)
- Crowdsourced Content: Beyond Creation and Curation - November 10, 2013
- 17 Online Photo Editors to Create Beautiful Visual Quotes - November 8, 2013
- Use Twitter Like a Pro – 6 Simple Tips - November 3, 2013
Anna Rydne is a communications specialist, a mother and a small business owner. Based in Stockholm, Sweden, she writes the blog Communicate [your] Skills where she covers topics on how to improve your communication skills in all areas related to yourself, your community and your professional life. She's determined to uncover the secrets of how successful people and companies communicate. Anna has a special interest in social media and personal branding and she believes the road to success is trying. She tweets about all things comms, social media and marketing @CoSkills. She holds a bachelor's degree in psychology.
Latest posts by Anna Rydne (see all)
- Beyond Bullet Points – How To Pioneer The Presentation Arena - February 8, 2014
- 12 Things To Do To Upscale Your Personal Brand This Year - January 8, 2014
- How Gucci Saved Their Brand From Being Ruined By Victoria Beckham’s Bad Taste - December 8, 2013
David is a Brand Strategist focused on building relevant brands, while creating valuable consumer relationships to promote engagement. By utilizing the popularity of digital and mobile media, along with the social web he helps companies understand the power of controlling their content. David started his career working for MTV in New York, he then proceeded to Atlanta to work with the likes of Coca-Cola, Chick-fil-A and the Home Depot. From his time working with companies of all sizes he has learned that a strong brand is the key to long term success by turning customers into brand advocates. Now living in Nashville with his wife and two children, David works with companies of all sizes teaching and consulting on best practices for building a brand in the digital age.
Brien Shanahan is founder and CEO of SEO4Advisors, a boutique search engine optimization and online marketing firm for financial advisors. When he's not helping clients climb to the top of search engine results he enjoys hiking, traveling to exotic locations, and salsa (both the delicious foodstuff and dancing). He's a technological nomad that calls Santiago Chile his casa for much of the year between regular visits to his home state of New York.Fitting of his oddly spelled first name, he seeks originality in everything he does. He may be the palest person in South America and the only fluent Spanish speaker that can't roll his Rs. If you visit him in Chile, bring bagels and decent hot sauce. He'll supply the Empanadas, Carménère, and Pisco sour.
Latest posts by Brien Shanahan (see all)
- What Is Google Hummingbird And What Does It Mean For The Future of SEO? - October 14, 2013
- Winning with White Hat SEO in the Post-Penguin Era - July 29, 2013
- Evidence That Black Hat SEO Isn’t Dead Yet - June 10, 2013
Ross Simmonds is a digital strategist, public speaker and entrepreneur. He's currently writing Stand Out: A Content Marketing Guide for Entrepreneurs which highlights how businesses can use content marketing to drive meaningful and measurable results.
Latest posts by Ross Simmonds (see all)
- The Ultimate B2B Marketing Guide To Drive Real Results - March 8, 2014
- 5 Reasons Small Businesses Should Embrace Twitter - February 4, 2014
- Why Instagram Will Be The King Of Social Media In 2014 (And How To Leverage It) - December 22, 2013
Jayme Soulati is a hybrid PR professional offering a blend of digital, content and social media marketing with core PR and message mapping. She is president of Soulati Media, Inc. and an award-winning blogger writing at http://Soulati.com. She is author of "Message Mapping: How to Sizzle External Communication With a #RockHot Tool for Leaders" available at http://messagemapping.co and "'Writing with Verve on the Blogging Journey" on Amazon. Trained in Chicago's PR firms, Jayme is a media relations veteran and a past president of the Publicity Club of Chicago. She is an avid tennis player and all over the Interwebz...connect with her!
Latest posts by Jayme Soulati (see all)
- Dumb Starbucks, Guerrilla Marketing And Parody Law - February 18, 2014
- Weighing Paid Media Risks With BP And The Weather Channel - February 2, 2014
- What Is Native Advertising? - December 30, 2013
Sean is a retired member of the Canadian Army, with over 20 years in the IT industry, ranging from IT HelpDesk to Social Media consultant. He is a Professional Speaker and Coach and is a noted Social Media community builder on Vancouver Island, as well as a regular contributor to the annual Social Media Camp held in Victoria, BC. Sean is the Head Coach with That Social Media Guy consulting, based in Campbell River, British Columbia
Coach, Connector, Educator. Husband, Father, Entrepreneur, Veteran, tech geek, Sci-fi & History buff & Volunteer Board member. WHEW!
So the Social Media experiment has begun. Will dealerships see the value in competing for a consumers business,... http://t.co/aCBaJ2HzT8 - 30 mins ago
Latest posts by Sean Smith (see all)
- Leveraging Social in Sales with Kitedesk - February 21, 2014
- Is Jelly The Next Twitter? Use Biz Stone’s Q&A App For Business - January 23, 2014
- Newest Form of Viral Marketing for App Developers Through AppSocial - January 12, 2014
Managing Director at Commercial Capital LLC
Latest posts by Marco Terry (see all)
- How To Handle a Sales Rejection And Win - March 6, 2014
- How To Use Purchase Order Financing To Fund Your Startup - February 6, 2014
- Five Lessons from My Conversion Rate Optimization Experiment - January 29, 2014
Latest posts by Laurie Thompson (see all)
- 3 Simple SEO Tips For People Managing Their Own Websites - March 6, 2014
- Atlanta Used Social Media Right During #Snowpocalypse - February 6, 2014
- The Tale of the Broken Computer - December 2, 2013
Viveka is author of "LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day" and is known internationally as the “LinkedIn Expert”. CEO of Linked Into Business, she also hosts the biggest LinkedIn chat on Twitter and co-moderates LinkedStrategies, the largest LinkedIn strategy group on LinkedIn. Forbes has listed her as a top social media influencer, and she has been cited in Ragan, CNN, Forbes, Mashable, The Miami Herald, Social Media Today and The Social Media Examiner! With over 29K connections on LinkedIn, 55K+ followers on Twitter and 100+K views on her website, Viveka is a known authority in the world of LinkedIn.
Surf's up! Catch the social media wave with me in the #SMMW14 eBook from @TopRank & @SMExaminer http://t.co/v1pIx06AQF - 2 hours ago
Latest posts by Viveka von Rosen (see all)
- Should you pay for a LinkedIn Premium Account ? - February 16, 2014
- 6 LinkedIn Strategies to Prepare for Events, Meetings and Conferences - January 16, 2014
- 4 Easy Steps to Staying Top Of Mind With Top Prospects on LinkedIn! - December 17, 2013
Managing Director at Avidmode — We,re a digital business consultancy providing design & development, inbound marketing and strategic solutions for small business. We're based in London, UK, but work with clients all over the world.With over 20 years business experience in multiple industries, I bring a wealth of skills to the projects I participate in. I have in-depth knowledge of the retail, leisure, banking, hospitality, healthcare and IT sectors. I've got an MBA, a teaching certificate and a passion for lifelong learning. Just about to embark on a BA in Journalism and Media!
Latest posts by Kittie Walker (see all)
- Seeking Out a Mindful Approach to Communication - November 27, 2013
- SEO Resources for Small Business Online Marketing - September 7, 2013
- Networking and Building Relationships for Business - August 19, 2013
Hi there! I'm Kim, the creator of Secrets of Better Business, an online business training library designed to help small business owners (the mom and pop kind) work smarter and dream bigger. I am in a believer in possible and potential who is passionate about the role that small businesses and their owners play in building strong and thriving communities. Come say hi at kimyuhl.com.