Apply for #SMRebelsHelp today:
Welcome to #SMRebelsHelp. This initiative is designed to help promote something for others – giving back if you will. The community might help someone that is trying to win a contest, a small business trying to get nominated for something, a person getting bullied online, a venue to help promote something that is new or even a way to help a start-up launch. From businesses, books, to charities and a whole lot in between - the idea here is to give back, and to create social good.
The new community will involve a few specific things:
2) Weekly Twitter Chats – Chats will be held Weekly on Monday evenings from 6pm to 7pm PDT (US Pacific Time)
3) A weekly promoted cause/business/person/etc. – Submissions will be accepted via the SteamFeed cause submission form below.
4) A way to tag something someone needs help with in real-time. Are you being bullied? Have a new product? Announcing something new? Hashtag it #SMRebelsHelp. Individuals can decide to share it as they wish. (Spamming will not be acceptable)
Here’s how the process will work:
1) Businesses and Individuals can make a submission to be a feature for a weeks promoted “thing”, using the form below.
2) SteamFeed authors will vote on the submissions and select the ones that will be corporately promoted via a blog post, shares, and tweet chat.
3) Selected submissions will have a post written about them by one of the SteamFeed authors and be a guest on that weeks twitter chat.
If you want to be considered for promotion by the #SMRebelsHelp community, complete the following form!